Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

just got off 3 day ban been playing 2 days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagenis

01-07-2013

Quote:
Zaresin:
Look at this way

Game reports - 100

Tribunal

Tribunal Renders Judgement - Reports now 0 - Goes to Riot for final review
gap
Gets 100 reports
gap
Riot Renders Judgement - Time Ban 3 Days

Time ban up

Tribunal - Game reports 0 - Goes to Riot for final review

Riot Final Review - Time Ban 7 day

See that gap in there? Also look at the time frame what was going on during that time? Thanks giving and Christmas when most employees take time off leaving limited work force.

Things get bogged down and backlogged. I'm sure this is happening to more than just you as the ammount of people that get suspended is very large for only a group of people to sift through the info needed. I have one in my tribunal judgement que that has sat there for 3 months roughly (think it is the same one had 3 at one time so might be a diff one) waiting to be reviewed by riot so in all probability this is what happened.
so this means i was double punished? and should open a ticket or just suck it up wait 7 days an hope i got nothing else pendin agaisnt me in the future

Zaresin

01-07-2013

I think more of the latter as that gap there is tech fair game by the rules they set forth. Does this happen often, in all likelihood no. It really just depends on how toxic you are in your games because it depends on how many reports you receive.

Getsuei

01-07-2013

Open a ticket if you feel you was double punished, or the games was before your previous punished games. If they feel your appeal is valid, you will get the mark removed against your account.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

I concur with Getsuei. Send in a ticket and try to get this ironed out. Just be warned they rarely reverse bans in any fashion specially if they feel it was deserved based on the evidence they reviewed.

Also be warned they have access to pre and post game chat so anything you may have said in there counts against you as well as any posts you have made on here may weigh against you. Best of luck to you and please share any info they may share about what happened as I vaguely remember another player posting something similar a couple days ago. It may help him.

170 Calories

01-07-2013

oh bummer another trash talker is leaving the game........GREAT!

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
170 Calories:

Oy vey...don't start trolling too...you're still new...don't get jaded so early man you're too young yet. Give it a year before you get as jaded as us "old timers"

Vagenis

01-07-2013

Quote:
170 Calories:

this is not even my acc that is banned. my other acc is very very old ive been here awhile

170 Calories

01-07-2013

Quote:
Zaresin:
Oy vey...don't start trolling too...you're still new...don't get jaded so early man you're too young yet. Give it a year before you get as jaded as us "old timers"
lol your right ive been looking at this stuff all day....time for bed i think

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Ummm ok so totally tweeted Lyte to pick his brain (cheating I know but he totally deserves it for putting his twitter account on his clicky thing below his name) so his response to the question of players being banned days after their previous ban from games with their current ban of games being from before the previous ban (that make any sense?)

‏@RiotLyte

@Madoriel Almost everytime I've checked, it's usually just the player mis-remembering the dates.

and of course now he knows who I am....doh

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Quote:
170 Calories:
lol your right ive been looking at this stuff all day....time for bed i think

Sleep well man...I have one more day off before I'm back on for my 7 12 hour shifts and I still need to get back to studying german.