just got off 3 day ban been playing 2 days

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vagenis

01-07-2013

an banned again? what the fk i didnt even get to play much did i already have pending cases from past after i changed or what it seems if i play alot i just get banned so im quiting this garbage game an its terrible community an horrible tribunal system http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6113280/#nogo
is my so called cases which seem to be ban worthy, almost a big a joke as my last cases from my 3 day ban its getting stupid an im done.
almost all those cases was 4 vs 5 games an im not complaining im just stating its 4 vs 5 gratz and im even agaisnt reporting anyone.

Vagenis

01-07-2013

after looking at the cases closely they are all old before the even first 3 day ban. so im getting double punished off the same games??? what is this that is not fair you should get a chance at redemption after your first punishment not have games/cases come back to get you later after you just got punished.

AS HirokageY

01-07-2013

I'm waiting for this to happen to me. I'm banned from the 6th to the 9th but I'm wondering how many cases are still in the tribunal against me and when they will finally be voted on. IMO the tribunal is way to slow. I got this recent ban from a game I played a week ago.

Vagenis

01-07-2013

yep i opened a ticket my friend said it is a mistake that happens an they will remove the ban if it does happen you shouldnt get judged twice on the same cases

AscleiP

01-07-2013

Alternatively, you can grab hold of a Red-name lurking around here and get them to look into it.

Cheers,
D.

Vagenis

01-07-2013

any red to talk to me about this. i mean i got a 3 day ban i come back dont play at all try to log in now im banned a week how can i get banned after a ban if i didnt even play....

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

You were still able to play after the tribunal rendered its judgement on your 3 day ban while waiting for Riot to review your case and render their own judgement as is how they do things. All game reports prior to the tribunal case judgement are thrown out. Any during the "grace period" between judgement by tribunal and riots final decision are fair game. You obviously recieved enough reports to hit the threshhold of reports vs games played in that time frame to get back into the tribunal. That is the only conclusion I can draw.

Vagenis

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresin View Post
You were still able to play after the tribunal rendered its judgement on your 3 day ban while waiting for Riot to review your case and render their own judgement as is how they do things. All game reports prior to the tribunal case judgement are thrown out. Any during the "grace period" between judgement by tribunal and riots final decision are fair game. You obviously recieved enough reports to hit the threshhold of reports vs games played in that time frame to get back into the tribunal. That is the only conclusion I can draw.
that would be true but i didnt play any games after being back from the 3 day ban period i took some time off after 3 day ban an relaxed tried to log in today an im banned for a week when my ban ended 2 days ago lol

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I understand that what I mean is you don't knwo when the tribunal rendered its judgement as your account is still accessible so what in all likelihood happened is in that time frame you got enough reports to get yourself back before the tribunal and didn't know it.

Zaresin

01-07-2013

Look at this way

Game reports - 100

Tribunal

Tribunal Renders Judgement - Reports now 0 - Goes to Riot for final review
gap
Gets 100 reports
gap
Riot Renders Judgement - Time Ban 3 Days

Time ban up

Tribunal - Game reports 0 - Goes to Riot for final review

Riot Final Review - Time Ban 7 day

See that gap in there? Also look at the time frame what was going on during that time? Thanks giving and Christmas when most employees take time off leaving limited work force.

Things get bogged down and backlogged. I'm sure this is happening to more than just you as the ammount of people that get suspended is very large for only a group of people to sift through the info needed. I have one in my tribunal judgement que that has sat there for 3 months roughly (think it is the same one had 3 at one time so might be a diff one) waiting to be reviewed by riot so in all probability this is what happened.

12345 ... 9