[Guide]Fiddlesticks - You'll never go negative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiro Vitality

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLawlsAtYouSon View Post
I have to say drain is probably fiddles most overrated ability. Sure, you could go all gung ho and try getting kills with it in the beginning, but I find two things usually happen.

1) player moves out of range, and you only get about half a seconds worth, and they start attacking you

2) You are hit with a disable and a champion takes you down fast.

When early laning, the best use of drain usually consists of healing yourself, getting the golem buff, or ganking attacking champs who solo. Otherwise, drain makes you a standing target if your laning against two champs. For the most part, I'll only put a point into drain if I need health during laning.
I disagree, if you have ignite and an ally in a lane, Drain is a very useful finishing tactic, especially since it keeps draining past the cast range.

Klazzix

11-30-2009

Fiddle isn't really good end-game so I prefer playing him as a disable spammer instead of aoe damage.

Hiro Vitality

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
Fiddle isn't really good end-game so I prefer playing him as a disable spammer instead of aoe damage.
Tru dat, but if you play for that level boost you'll have them qq at 25 on most occasions

Razerwind

12-01-2009

Max dark wind ASAP as Fiddle. It's IMO the best harasser spell in the game below level 6. A double kill is viable at level 1, 2, or 3 if you use this right.

I also disagree with most about Drain. I typically level this up quickly along with Dark wind. At 6, ult in, dark wind, then drain whoever's closest and they will die. Plus when ult'ing, drain will keep you alive more than you'd think.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
This build focuesses on being able to provide end game. You will be reducing the MR of all opponents nearby by 36. At the end, an optional sunfire cape provides for minimal tanking as well (As you will have about 100MR yourself and now 100 armor).

Quote:
Max dark wind ASAP as Fiddle. It's IMO the best harasser spell in the game below level 6. A double kill is viable at level 1, 2, or 3 if you use this right.
If you max fear, you can ulti, fear, and silence. They will be unable to do any spells for a good 5 seconds, and only able to auto attack in the last 2.

EDIT: As for people commenting, it would be better if you actually tried this build before suggesting other options.

Landa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

At lvl 6 you wont be able to kill someone who bought catalyst if you max fear. They can actually tank your ulti with about 1400 health. (150x5 only does 900 dmg). If you want to reach that 1k+ you need some dark wind bounces or drain. I pick lvl 3 dark wind and lvl 2 terrify for an easy double kill at 6. Your ulti will kill all creeps nearby so the dark wind bounces will prove to be deadly.

Poruku2

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
At lvl 6 you wont be able to kill someone who bought catalyst if you max fear. They can actually tank your ulti with about 1400 health. (150x5 only does 900 dmg). If you want to reach that 1k+ you need some dark wind bounces or drain. I pick lvl 3 dark wind and lvl 2 terrify for an easy double kill at 6. Your ulti will kill all creeps nearby so the dark wind bounces will prove to be deadly.
No they wont... Your ultimate kills all the creeps and then dark wind will only hit one person. If you are against 2 heroes, then it's more likely, BUT, they will just run apart.

Bait

12-17-2009

drain is one of the best skills in the game. lets you solo dragon at lvl 5. lets you solo lizard king/golem at lvl 1.

fear + drain = fiddles' main attack.

Poruku2

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
drain is one of the best skills in the game. lets you solo dragon at lvl 5. lets you solo lizard king/golem at lvl 1.

fear + drain = fiddles' main attack.
Not really. Even the bots won't get killed by drain.
Also, I posted an updated and newer version of my guide.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=37096
Let's stop the discussion in here, because I can't log onto Illum**** to update this post.

BlueBuddha

04-07-2010

I liked the sunfire idea.