Sorry for leaving the game

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nontowfoo

Junior Member

01-07-2013

Hey, Nontowfoo here. Since Ive been playing LoL I've only used Garen. Yes I'm a noob. Yes I don't care if you call me a noob. Garen is the character I feel more comfortable playing with, because A: I don't like mages or long range. and B: This is a game of strategy yes, but its all about defeating your opponents.

Anyway, I was playing a great game yesterday, and had a moment where I was either stuck in the house that I live in, or go out and party for my birthday. I tried to end the game, legally, before I left but I couldn't quite do it. So I was forced to leave the game in order to leave my house and party for my birthday. I apologize to any teammates that were in the game. It was intense and i enjoyed playing.

Sorry, once again.

-Nontowfoo (the noob that always plays Garen)


P.S. After this post I expect people to choose champions to defeat Garen. Go ahead it's just a game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alzeu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-07-2013

u suk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nontowfoo

Junior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alzeu View Post
u suk

well duh!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcana Lancer

Senior Member

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nontowfoo View Post
Hey, Nontowfoo here. Since Ive been playing LoL I've only used Garen. Yes I'm a noob. Yes I don't care if you call me a noob. Garen is the character I feel more comfortable playing with, because A: I don't like mages or long range. and B: This is a game of strategy yes, but its all about defeating your opponents.

Anyway, I was playing a great game yesterday, and had a moment where I was either stuck in the house that I live in, or go out and party for my birthday. I tried to end the game, legally, before I left but I couldn't quite do it. So I was forced to leave the game in order to leave my house and party for my birthday. I apologize to any teammates that were in the game. It was intense and i enjoyed playing.

Sorry, once again.

-Nontowfoo (the noob that always plays Garen)


P.S. After this post I expect people to choose champions to defeat Garen. Go ahead it's just a game.
U don't need to actually make this apologizing thread,what happened still happened.
You were not rage quitting anyway :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nontowfoo

Junior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana Lancer View Post
U don't need to actually make this apologizing thread,what happened still happened.
You were not rage quitting anyway :/
ok cool


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coheedrocks72

Senior Member

01-17-2013

I would have left as well. Sometimes we do have other obligations.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunnyDayzz

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Why are you posting this thread?? PARTY!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dieplskthx

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by coheedrocks72 View Post
I would have left as well. Sometimes we do have other obligations.
If you know that you have a prior obligation that might prevent you from finishing (and ruining a game for 9 other people) then just don't start it.

Using the excuse that you had something else to do is just lazy and inconsiderate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schnuffles

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Why start a game if you knew you had to leave for a party in 20 minutes or so?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pie Kills

Member

01-17-2013

Tribunial will show mercy. It's not like you raged or anything. Ur safe, relax


12