Sorry for leaving the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nontowfoo

01-07-2013

Hey, Nontowfoo here. Since Ive been playing LoL I've only used Garen. Yes I'm a noob. Yes I don't care if you call me a noob. Garen is the character I feel more comfortable playing with, because A: I don't like mages or long range. and B: This is a game of strategy yes, but its all about defeating your opponents.

Anyway, I was playing a great game yesterday, and had a moment where I was either stuck in the house that I live in, or go out and party for my birthday. I tried to end the game, legally, before I left but I couldn't quite do it. So I was forced to leave the game in order to leave my house and party for my birthday. I apologize to any teammates that were in the game. It was intense and i enjoyed playing.

Sorry, once again.

-Nontowfoo (the noob that always plays Garen)

P.S. After this post I expect people to choose champions to defeat Garen. Go ahead it's just a game.

Alzeu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

u suk

Nontowfoo

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alzeu View Post
u suk

well duh!

Arcana Lancer

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nontowfoo View Post
Hey, Nontowfoo here. Since Ive been playing LoL I've only used Garen. Yes I'm a noob. Yes I don't care if you call me a noob. Garen is the character I feel more comfortable playing with, because A: I don't like mages or long range. and B: This is a game of strategy yes, but its all about defeating your opponents.

Anyway, I was playing a great game yesterday, and had a moment where I was either stuck in the house that I live in, or go out and party for my birthday. I tried to end the game, legally, before I left but I couldn't quite do it. So I was forced to leave the game in order to leave my house and party for my birthday. I apologize to any teammates that were in the game. It was intense and i enjoyed playing.

Sorry, once again.

-Nontowfoo (the noob that always plays Garen)

P.S. After this post I expect people to choose champions to defeat Garen. Go ahead it's just a game.
U don't need to actually make this apologizing thread,what happened still happened.
You were not rage quitting anyway :/

Nontowfoo

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana Lancer View Post
U don't need to actually make this apologizing thread,what happened still happened.
You were not rage quitting anyway :/
ok cool

coheedrocks72

01-17-2013

I would have left as well. Sometimes we do have other obligations.

SunnyDayzz

01-17-2013

Why are you posting this thread?? PARTY!!!!!!

Dieplskthx

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by coheedrocks72 View Post
I would have left as well. Sometimes we do have other obligations.
If you know that you have a prior obligation that might prevent you from finishing (and ruining a game for 9 other people) then just don't start it.

Using the excuse that you had something else to do is just lazy and inconsiderate.

Schnuffles

01-17-2013

Why start a game if you knew you had to leave for a party in 20 minutes or so?

Pie Kills

01-17-2013

Tribunial will show mercy. It's not like you raged or anything. Ur safe, relax