Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Teams 2 games left

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeremyWatchout

01-07-2013

Basically, my team the ExLaws, we're currently 3-0, but because no one on my team wants to do teams anymore, and we have 2 days before we become inactive, but I really wanna finish the last 2 games and get to 5-0 and get a medal for my team.
I need 4 more people to fill in or sub, and if we win, then you can be a full time part of the team.
I play top laner, but can do whatever. I just need 4 people that can mid, jungle, ad, and support. So if you're at least 1350ish or higher, then add me, IGN: JeremyWatchout
Please let your current elo be around 1350, I don't want you to say it's 1350, or 1400 when you're really at 1200 or something.
But if you're looking for a team, post here with your role, and your current elo, not highest, and then hopefully we can finish the last 2 games within the next 36 hours.
Thank You.