Urgot's super special day! Forbidden fruits!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

01-07-2013

((yeap.If you're the only one talking then it can't be called RP))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoVissa View Post
Leave the moderating to MODERATORS
No. Riot gave us ample self-moderation tools. We've had only forum voting system for quite a while to close threads we don't like.

Then, they gave us the Tribunal.

Then, they gave us the Honor initiative.

Clearly, Riot doesn't consider us a bunch of mentally impaired people who can't decide for themselves what they like and whatnot. So, the community decides, and so it is reflected in the locking of your threads.

If you planned to circumvent Riot's rare forum moderators by posting in a forum that they visit even more rarely, your attempt seems to have failed.

I'll let you know that in General Discussion, your thread would last for about five minutes - it would accumulate some one or two dozen upvotes from similar trolls, and then be deleted.

Move along.

YoVissa

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ You can argue all you want, but the bottom line is this thread does not offer anything to the forum in which it was posted, namely, that it is more akin to fanfiction than actually roleplaying. }}
((It will be RP if I can get passed all of the hate.))

Paltala

01-07-2013

Guys.

You know I've taken my leave from RPing but my signature phrase has never come in so much use right now.

DOWN VOTE
AND
WALK
AWAY.

YoVissa

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
No. Riot gave us ample self-moderation tools. We've had only forum voting system for quite a while to close threads we don't like.

Then, they gave us the Tribunal.

Then, they gave us the Honor initiative.

Clearly, Riot doesn't consider us a bunch of mentally impaired people who can't decide for themselves what they like and whatnot. So, the community decides, and so it is reflected in the locking of your threads.

If you planned to circumvent Riot's rare forum moderators by posting in a forum that they visit even more rarely, your attempt seems to have failed.

I'll let you know that in General Discussion, your thread would last for about five minutes - it would accumulate some one or two dozen upvotes from similar trolls, and then be deleted.

Move along.
((So moderate fairly then, NOTHING I have done has warranted you to moderate me like this. It seems that power is corrupting is true,))

Great Aether

01-07-2013

Quote:
((It will be RP if I can get passed all of the hate.))
((Nope. You will always get hate from this community with a sexual non PG-13 topic like this. ))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Guys.

You know I've taken my leave from RPing but my signature phrase has never come in so much use right now.

DOWN VOTE
AND
WALK
AWAY.
Sorry Palt, can't. He has alt accounts to upvote him, so I guess we'll need to bump the thread a bit to attract more people; and by extension, more downvotes.

YoVissa

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jyce View Post
((Nope. You will always get hate from this community with a sexual non PG-13 topic like this. ))
((Reiterating is quite annoying, but I will oblige. This is a NON-sexual PG-13 topic.))

Paltala

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
Sorry Palt, can't. He has alt accounts to upvote him, so I guess we'll need to bump the thread a bit to attract more people; and by extension, more downvotes.
The second part of my post still applies.

WALK
AWAY.

Stop posting. Stop feeding the troll. I just yelled at Jay in client about that.

Great Aether

01-07-2013

(( May I post one last time? :3
Okay, here is a quote.

Quote:
Hello Summoners, today I will tell the tale of Urgot, and his sexual frustrations.
Quote:
Urgot, and his sexual frustrations.
Quote:
sexual
Quote:
This is my last post here. Now please, stop it YoVissa.))