Urgot's super special day! Forbidden fruits!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

01-07-2013

((I understand you peeps (JÍhuty and YoVissa) have some weird tastes in pairings but in all honesty, this is just plain bad and not in the forum's desirable likings. I don't even know... If you guys support Annie X Urgot then... ... ... Nothing to do here.))

YoVissa

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
(( You are starting a thread with the most obvious title.
((What does this mean?))
You mention what is basically a stripper bar in the first post.
((The Lusty Summoner Bar is just the commonly visited bar in the area, not specifically a stripper bar, I think this is in your fantasy.))
Then, you basically shove it in our face that you are still going to put Annie there and you don't care because 'it's your story' and you do as you please.
((Am I not allowed to write what I please? Writers don't write stories that other people tell them, it is there own creation. Even with this fact, I still allow for input for a MAJOR part of the story, who Urgot will meet. Since Annie is the only name that has come up I will use her.))

Here's a hint: you don't.

You expect us to treat you well, and yet each of your posts blatantly states that you don't give two ****s about what we think because this is your thread.
((I Expect to not be instantly harassed for a good story that I am developing.))
But you made your thread in OUR forum, and that's where you are wrong.
((OUR FORUM!!!!!))
Riot has said that upvoting and downvoting is a method for the community to express what sort of content they like and don't like.

I don't like your content, and no one else does. So we downvote you. Deal with it, and never return with the same sort of **** again. ))
((No one else does? That is another assertion that should be questioned. Its people like you who make people think my story is bad, downvote and go on your way. "Never return with the same sort of **** again."? I don't even have to comment on this I think.

KillxJoy

01-07-2013

((read the post after from deityzxxx, saying he edited it to make the double (( )) , you clearly are a negative troll and just look for any little thing to spite people in this community. Please refrain from using smileys as well for they ruin the context of this story/posting entirely.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jŗyce View Post
((deity did use double parenthesis... just one long paragraph
Our community has rules, and if you want to do something in it, we expect you to abide by it.))

YoVissa

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by –eityzX View Post
((No, I edited after realizing I had forgotten. ))

EDIT: ((I realize my post might have seemed more like I was indeed taking a side than I had intended, honestly I'm just tired of how hostile our community is sometimes, there IS better ways of dealing with problems. I do admit, the title and the setting imply a mood that is not desirable on our forums. ))
(( I appreciate your support, too many people are so aggressive against others for no reason. My calling you out on the missed parentheses was just to prove a point. Thanks friend. If people don't like my story, they shouldn't take that against me, and they shouldn't try to persuade others that it is bad as a power trip.))

Great Aether

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JÍhuty View Post
((read the post after from deityzxxx, saying he edited it to make the double (( )) , you clearly are a negative troll and just look for any little thing to spite people in this community. Please refrain from using smileys as well for they ruin the context of this story/posting entirely.))
((I didn't see Deity's post before she edited, so I didn't know. Now I know.
First of all, I'm not picking on anybody, I just don't think this thread is in most people's best interest. I have a right to use smileys as this is OOC. Watch.

Anyway, commenting on how Deity had parenthesis (whereas I didn't see her post before she edited) is NOT picking out little things, just commenting on how YoVissa said Deity didn't use parenthesis. And yeh I may be a bit of a troll, but I'm def not negative. I've never seen you around before either!))

Tjihyana

01-07-2013

(Your problems here in a nutshell. 1. Your subject. This forum is meant to be also child-friendly, sexual threads are quite strictly against Riot's policies, and you suggest just that kind of interactions.
2. You already had one thread closed due to massive dislike from the community of this forum, so this will share the same fate because our opinions have not changed about this kind of thing.
3. Pedophilia. Urgot x Annie? Really? That is blatantly breaking Riot's policies and is even illegal. If you wish to do this kind of... "roleplay", do it somewhere where it actually is accepted, instead of Riot's official forums which are supposed to be CHILD-FRIENDLY, not pedophiliac.

There are sure others, but I cannot think of any right now. ))

EvisceratedKitty

01-07-2013

((when does the next season come out? tonight or tomorrow, i want to know what urgot is going to do with annie))

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoVissa View Post
Hello Summoners, today I will tell the tale of Urgot, and his sexual frustrations. Feel free to ask questions and give input as I update daily.

Bubbling, boiling, burning, smelting... Urgot is busy in his laboratory yet again today, improving his acid compositions to be even more deadly then they already are. Urgot doesn't get out of his lab very often, he always has new ideas and experiments to test. Lately, though, he has been wanting to get out more. Visiting dives and bars is hard for Urgot, he is not the most attractive fellow. He is barely even human any more... But recently he has found out about a new bar that has opened in town, the Lusty Summoners Bar. This is a place where everyone is accepted and can do what they like.

****COMMENT ON WHO HE WILL MEET AT THE BAR COME TOMORROW!

Great Aether

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvisceratedKitty View Post
((when does the next season come out? tonight or tomorrow, i want to know what urgot is going to do with annie))
((Are all the smurfs here pedos?))

Tjihyana

01-07-2013

((Obviously Jayce, he's got like 6 smurfs he's using to try and get it seem like he's got people who agree with him lol ))

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-07-2013

((YoVisa's smurfs:
EvisceratedKitty
JÍhuty

It's pretty obvious, counting that they have completely same opinions, thoughts, EvisceratedKitty
and JÍhuty behaving like fanboys, and they are all Junior members...
Yah, troll thread. Move the **** on, people!))