Urgot's super special day! Forbidden fruits!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoVissa

01-07-2013

((Let me list all of the summoner codes, that everyone in here has agreed to, that have been broken:
>Drive Constructive Feedback
>>Build Relationships
>>>Enjoy Yourself, But Not At Anyone Else's Expense
Apply these to many of the above comments.
@Full Metal Jayce: "I don't even know. Just... go away." This is hurtful friend.))

All Hail Swain

01-07-2013

((>Drive constructive feed back: This thread is not interesting.
>>Build Relationships: Jayce, please be my friend
>>>Enjoy Yourself, But Not At Anyone Else's Expense: OP breaking this rule))

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-07-2013

((I like you OP, you have 3 smurfs to downvote with. Well....so do I))

YoVissa

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoove View Post
((>Drive constructive feed back: This thread is not interesting.
>>Build Relationships: Jayce, please be my friend
>>>Enjoy Yourself, But Not At Anyone Else's Expense: OP breaking this rule))
((>Not interesting so you down vote and spread hate? Thanks friend.
>>Mocking the summoner code with the building relationships comment is also very unbecoming friend.
>>>How am I breaking that rule in any way?))

Scarlet Phoenix

01-07-2013

((On these forums we have a way of working with champions, that is to say only one person, with the smurf to that champion is allowed to RP that champion at any given time. This is to stop confusion amongst RPers because there would be chaos if there were twenty different Rivens running around. That being said, as far as I know you are in fact, not the Urgot RPer.

I am not trying to be rude, nor am I taking sides in this. People on this forum tend to jump to conclusions and start fighting with each other whenever possible. Apart from taking control of another persons given character he hasn't technically done anything wrong yet. (inb4 downvoted to hell for that.) in this thread. Obviously if it were to say, escalate into something such as Annie being raped by Urgot then we would have to step in and stop it, because this is a PG13 forum. There is no real reason for us to be THIS hostile toward him.

People need to learn to ignore things they simply do not like, this is an open forum so people can post whatever they want(Assuming is does not break the rules). OP might have one or two people that were interested in this idea and he could have had a good time with some legitimate RP.

In short, everyone needs to stop being *******s.

OP, people on this forum follow general guidelines such as the champ RPers are the only ones with the ability to control those given characters, it's a privilege that they have. As much as you wish to RP as Urgot, we already have one and it would start another stupid war if people began breaking the guidelines we have set in place. I know you wish to RP him, there are a handful of champs I'd love to RP but they're not available and I'm okay with that. What I'm saying is that you should try to get to know the community a bit better before you post things such as this.))

YoVissa

01-07-2013

((I appreciate the defense DeityzXxX, but please use double parentheses when OOC so I am not trying to guess who is speaking to me. Also it would be wise to check you facts before claiming information as fact I got express permissions from Dear Urgot to RP as Urgot in this thread. There is no reason why I cannot be here, it is just hate coming from people who I thought would be understanding toward people who would like to RP.
By the way, I don't have any idea where the idea of rape came from, this is the communities perverse fantasies that they would probably secretly like to see be RPed.
P.S. I will still be using Annie in the bar scene because I have creative control of this thread and I can guide the story however I see fit as long as it stays PG-13 or lower.))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

(( You are starting a thread with the most obvious title.
You mention what is basically a stripper bar in the first post.
Then, you basically shove it in our face that you are still going to put Annie there and you don't care because 'it's your story' and you do as you please.

Here's a hint: you don't.

You expect us to treat you well, and yet each of your posts blatantly states that you don't give two ****s about what we think because this is your thread.

But you made your thread in OUR forum, and that's where you are wrong.

Riot has said that upvoting and downvoting is a method for the community to express what sort of content they like and don't like.

I don't like your content, and no one else does. So we downvote you. Deal with it, and never return with the same sort of **** again. ))

KillxJoy

01-07-2013

((can't wait for annie to be introduced, this will be one of the better rp forum posts. Keep up the good work summoner. +1. P.s.s.s.s (can gragas be introduced into this spicy setting?))

Phoenix Quinn

01-07-2013

((deity did use double parenthesis... just one long paragraph
Our community has rules, and if you want to do something in it, we expect you to abide by it.))

Scarlet Phoenix

01-07-2013

((No, I edited after realizing I had forgotten. ))

EDIT: ((I realize my post might have seemed more like I was indeed taking a side than I had intended, honestly I'm just tired of how hostile our community is sometimes, there IS better ways of dealing with problems. I do admit, the title and the setting imply a mood that is not desirable on our forums. ))