Urgot's super special day! Forbidden fruits!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoVissa

01-07-2013

Hello Summoners, today I will tell the tale of Urgot, and his sexual frustrations. Feel free to ask questions and give input as I update daily.

Bubbling, boiling, burning, smelting... Urgot is busy in his laboratory yet again today, improving his acid compositions to be even more deadly then they already are. Urgot doesn't get out of his lab very often, he always has new ideas and experiments to test. Lately, though, he has been wanting to get out more. Visiting dives and bars is hard for Urgot, he is not the most attractive fellow. He is barely even human any more... But recently he has found out about a new bar that has opened in town, the Lusty Summoners Bar. This is a place where everyone is accepted and can do what they like.

****COMMENT ON WHO HE WILL MEET AT THE BAR COME TOMORROW!

Krokaska

01-07-2013

((A note of some importance: Seeing how the name of this thread and the first post are almost identical to those of your previous thread, I will presume you're just trying to restart the previous thread. Since that thread was shut off it means that people severely disagreed with the contents of the thread or deemed it inappropriate. As such making a new thread with (almost) exactly the same contents is likely not a good idea, and also will have the same results as your previous attempts. If people of these fora don't want this stuff in their community, repeatedly trying to get it in will not work, and also make you look bad.))

YoVissa

01-07-2013

((Its because people like you make this the first reply to the thread and everyone thinks its bad before reading it. Thanks for this.))

FilFire

01-07-2013

((Well lets see.... Looking at the previous thread you were trying to make a story about Urgot's sexual life. There are plenty of places on the internet where people getting raped by human/crab monsters is accepted. This is not one of them.))

Great Aether

01-07-2013

((Dude. here's what you did wrong.
1. Urgot is not a pedophile.
2. You are one sick ******* for thinking that Urgot would be attracted to Annie.
3. Why Urgot?
4. If it's anybody who should do this (even though I know he won't), it's the Urgot RPer.
We have a system that the RPer gets to RP a certain champion, and not some random stud who decides to create a story with their fave champ.
5. The RP itself is not BAD, but the content is just HORRIBLE.
6. These kind of things are just not really liked here...
Here is my 2 cents, probably going to get downvoted ;-; ))

Ask the Herald

01-07-2013

{{ This is spam. Which is highly deletable. }}

YoVissa

01-07-2013

((>Rape was never mentioned, thanks for making assumptions based on nothing, friends.
>>See my original post for the source of this quote that I will quote for you "COMMENT ON WHO HE WILL MEET AT THE BAR", Annie was never mentioned because no one here mentioned it, just a lot of hate and down votes, thanks friends.
>>>Why not Urgot? Do you have something against Urgot?))

Great Aether

01-07-2013

((I don't even know. Just... go away. Something like this can go into Gen Dis.))

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-07-2013

((This is more FanFiction than RP....just sayin))

EvisceratedKitty

01-07-2013

((I find this thread to be rather constructive and useful to gathering a better understanding of Urgot *wheeze*, a lesser known champion. It's the looks on the inside that count and Annie would be a good start for a affair at the bar. ))