Moms Arugment On Why I Can't Get A New Computer.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Humiliation

Senior Member

01-06-2013

So, since we have an unbiased crowd here. Let me tell you the story. I want this computer cost 1000$. We argued about it. I gave her several facts and told her why I should be able to get it, but shes really simple minded on this argument and won't see from my side. So take a look at these arguments and if you just saw these 2 people argue who would you side with.

*PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY*

Moms argument-

1. You failed a drug test this month.
2. You don't do a lot around the house.
3. You've done nothing to earn it.

My argument.

1. I failed a drug test for marijuana. Which i have stopped smoking(she smokes.) It was literally the ONLY thing i have ever gotten in trouble with through these entire 16 years.

2. I take out the trash, and keep my room cleaned. I vacuum.
Thats the only argument i think she could have.

3. I've done nothing to earn it. Flawless grades throughout entire school life. Never have gotten in trouble except for that 1 thing. Mind my parents. Do all my school work and athlete activities.

I even made a math planned in-case they said they didnt wanna drop 1000$.

I get paid 25$ a week. If i gave them this 25$ in a 6month period, thats 600$ + my 200$ i get for my birthday. In the long run they will be losing 177$ which is nothing to them.

In an unbiased argument. Who wins this?

P.S. Don't just say shes your mom. She has authority i am well aware of that. I just wanna know who would win this if this was lets say in court.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

01-06-2013

On a sidenote, why are you asking for a 1000$ computer? That seems like gross overkill.

Your parents have no obligation to give you gifts of that magnitude. When you say you get paid $25 a week, is that from your parents or from some actual work?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

01-06-2013

I have an idea. Build your own computer for around 500 bucks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Humiliation

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Lol i just told you at the bottom of what i wrote not to say because they can choose not to. Yet you still said it? Lol.

Its from just cuttin lawns etc..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-06-2013

Step 1: Get a job

Step 2: Lose this disgusting sense of entitlement you have. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with kids these days. You're mad that your parents won't buy you a $1000 computer because you get A's in school? You should get A's in school by default you little shit.

Step 3: Become pro-choice. You're a walking example of why we need abortions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia View Post
Lol i just told you at the bottom of what i wrote not to say because they can choose not to. Yet you still said it? Lol.

Its from just cuttin lawns etc..
But when it comes down to it, that's the deciding factor. You simply don't have a leg to stand on to begin with.

But what I'm more interested in is why you're asking for such an expensive computer. A 400-500 dollar rig will run LoL on maxed settings at 1080p and most other games at reasonable settings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Step 1: Get a job
.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia View Post
Lol i just told you at the bottom of what i wrote not to say because they can choose not to. Yet you still said it? Lol.

Its from just cuttin lawns etc..
You should be cutting lawns etc, by default you little shit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M O R B I Dx

Member

01-06-2013

How about you pay for it yourself? also not sure if trolling or srs. because of this part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia View Post
In the long run they will be losing 177$ which is nothing to them.
lmao i agree with this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Step 1: Get a job

Step 2: Lose this disgusting sense of entitlement you have. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with kids these days. You're mad that your parents won't buy you a $1000 computer because you get A's in school? You should get A's in school by default you little shit.

Step 3: Become pro-choice. You're a walking example of why we need abortions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildNinjaAppears

Junior Member

01-06-2013

Try filling her bed with shaving cream every night until she gives you it. That always works for me.

Ninja out. Peace.

*Wild Ninja has fled*