1000+ wins on Twisted Treeline and the Matchmaking system is awful still

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobinatorlol

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokenpriest View Post
You have 1.1k games played in a mode that came out 3 months ago??? That is so sad I don't even know where to begin.
Tell me about it. And I didn't even start playing LoL again until it had been out for ~4 weeks. No worries though I still go to the gym, job, college, and have a weekend night life unlike the neckbeard you have pictured. Cocaine is hell of a drug. I play WAY TOO much.

dicecube

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
Please link me me your lolking main so I can see this thousand win account. I have over 1.1k games played on the new TT with this account and have never seen anyone with 1k wins. I have seen maybe 4-5 other people that had more games played than me. In fact the person with the highest, that I have seen, is someone named Loixello with 862 wins at the moment. So before you link me that profile I will assume most of what you claim is BS.

With that said let me lay some knowledge on you and other PUG heroes I meet throughout the day.

1. I, like many other pug players, DO NOT CARE what you think the current meta is. Oh the duo queue I have on my team locked in Zed jungle and Lux bot and say I have to pick a bruiser top? Prepare yourself for a Lulu top pick.

2. I do not care if we lose or if we win. I am playing for other reasons. Some of those reasons include, practicing new/old champions for ranked, and trying new item combinations.

3. Yes I know bruisers do extremely well on this map but I am not picking to win and most certainly not playing bruisers 100% of the time; so stop expecting it.

5. All that I ask of my team is to actually try. I don't care if you choose to play AD Soraka as long as you actually try. Some call this tryharding I call it not playing like a total idiot.

6. HAVE MAP AWARENESS. MIA calls and or pings are not your #1 way of not getting ganked. If you depend on normal players calling MIA 100% of the time then you're going to have a bad time.

One of the biggest issues I see in normals is people looking to place blame on someone for their death. If I get pushed to my tower early I NEED to farm the 2-3 levels worth of CS so I can bounce back. I can't follow them because they may gank your lane. The MIA call and the multiple pings was more than enough to get you to go back. But no you decided to keep farming and die. This is 150% your fault. Besides wtf do you think, for example, a lvl 2 Oriana is going to be able to do to a lvl 4 Darius that went bot lane.

Back on topic the match making is very strange at times. Most of the time I get queued with diamond players, sometimes though I will run into lvl 10's. I have had this happen with premades as well. Win 15 in a row get in a 40 min queue then ROFL stomp a bunch of fresh lvl 10's. This isn't that much of an issue during peak hours but late night/early morning queues is when I sometimes see some weird stuff.
On both the old and new Twisted Treeline on multiple accounts. I've been obsessed with this game mode and play on it exclusively daily since it came to be.

Bobinatorlol

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicecube View Post
On both the old and new Twisted Treeline on multiple accounts. I've been obsessed with this game mode and play on it exclusively daily since it came to be.
Ah ok that explains it.