A serious thought on Darius among other things.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoresRaptor

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatDMG View Post
Actually they are supposed to be reworking but from what I've heard about it I'm a littel skeptical about the "changes".
i know, 10 stack bleed and no more true dmg, is soo hard 5 but 10? come on
they kill darius another good and funny champ like rengar and other 10 champ more

Shiftless

02-05-2013

Actually they want 7 bleed stacks and true damage will remain I think unless I heard wrong.

Shizuhara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Counter picking is great and all, but what happens if the other team has last pick? Darius has a strong advantage against most top lane champions, though there are a few that turn the tables on him. Should you pick out of that latter subset? Or do you risk being dominated by Darius because his strength is so phenomenal when he isn't being countered?

The problem isn't that Darius is op; he isn't.

The problem is that the majority of the counter-play to Darius happens in champion select. Either you pick a champion that beats him, or you don't. Late game, since his strengths are harder to apply, you may still win the game...but there's still the soul-crushing experience of being absolutely destroyed in lane with little to no chance of doing anything about it.

TL;DR LoL is fun due to the play/counter-play interactions. Darius is offensive because his counterplay is mostly in champ select. He is not, however, op.

Phoe Dragon

02-05-2013

I really hope this gets attention. This is a post that has described everything I've wanted to say about complaining people here. Darius gets wrecked by range. Ironically, Teemo gets him pretty good, assuming the Teemo is smart and doesn't get close. it is all about positioning with Darius. If you take one step too close, he could pull you in. Stay back and beat him down. This is how you handle Darius.

What A Rush

02-06-2013

my problem isnt with darius so to speak but the people who use him and give him a bad name.... they become selfish and dont think about the team getting kills, if the team isnt getting kills they are not getting gold, if they are not getting gold they are not getting gear and if they dont get gear the whole team suffers. i have no idea where im going with this post im drunk off my ass typing on a PsP while im on the bus to work.

What A Rush

02-06-2013

besides if they nerf him everyone will just flock to another one. i use darius because he is newbie friendly which i am infact rather new to this game dont let member fool you i dont play often. and he is one of those pick up and play kind of champs

Resolute Riven

02-06-2013

Darius is recieving a nerf in the near future. Its an adjustment of play style which causes a nerf. Hemorage will have to stack up to 10 to do maximum ult damage. Ult damage will be reduced with low stacks of hemorrage. so darius wont be able to instagib anyone. now he has to keep a sustained fight. I predit seeing more of Wits End on Darius soon.

Oz SammyD X

02-06-2013

Darius is such a weak champion, he is VERY easy to beat, people just suck and don't know how to counter, l2p....

Malicano

02-06-2013

They're debating making the darius q a cone, he'll be the only champ with 2 cone abilities. Sadness at the thought of losing the aoe, if they make it a cone though they better amp up the dmg so it can be more useful if it does hit. Much sadness will be had when the so called "rework" comes along :P PEOPLE LEARN SOME COUNTER PLAY!!!!!!!!!!! It's called Garen, Jayce, Morde, Varus, Irelia, etc

N wah

02-08-2013

I appreciate you all for the constructive feedback. It's discussions like this that hopefully bring about results!