Spoof Threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokin thrills

10-18-2010

Sorry Roku, I thought my bear thread was funny . I should have just posted it in the original thread.

"Refrain yourself" is not an idiomatic expression. Word you are look for is restrain. <3

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbyte View Post
+1. Im so ****ing sick of seeing "ok" "mundo *verb* where he pleases" and "DAMACIA!!!". Its not ****ing funny anymore. It was at first, and you killed it
I'm talking more of this thread turning into this, and this, and this.

Really necessary?

Posterized

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Funny thing is, if it wasn't a purple posting this, it would have been downvoted with all the replies being "lololol qq some more stop making a post and wasting more forum space take it up with riot moderators"

Rokudan

The Council

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterized View Post
Funny thing is, if it wasn't a purple posting this, it would have been downvoted with all the replies being "lololol qq some more stop making a post and wasting more forum space take it up with riot moderators"
Do you really find it entertaining to look at a page of threads and see 3-10 of them having similar names? I don't.

Brees

10-18-2010

MUNDO MAKE WHATEVER THREAD HE PLEASEz