A Night at the Show: Take 2 [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

It was a dark foggy night down at the Noxus markets and not that this was particularly strange considering the location but this night was different. An odd phantasm was rumored to be lurking the streets appearing at all the butchers store as if it was looking for something to eat. Many thought this to be an event or prank played in part of the festivities of the Hallowing, but no such thoughts were quickly dispelled when at dusk an odd thing had occurred at Urgot's butcher shop. The investigators had found that the manatee meat that no one had bought to been taken when the shop was closed for the day. Left at the crime scene were gold coins not of any known Valoran make and a message written in an unknown goo like substance. "I'm back from the River of Styx, and by Hallow's end I'll be going back with a certain someone. P.S Love the Urf costume."

Slovakattack

10-19-2010

Far away, laughter could be heard emanating from the Obsidian Tower. Karthus had just spied the date on his word-a-day calendar. Below the word "Malicious" there was a date circled with a red pen, the ink made from blood.

The date was [October 15], three days from the Harrowing. Karthus hopped around with glee. The harrowing was his favorite time of year the time when parents taught their children the ways of unbridled hedonism, by way of sugary candy, and permission to egg anyone that did not comply with the gift giving. Besides being the date he came into this foul earth, Karthus had always enjoyed the atmosphere it produced.

"Hmmm. 3 days.... I do believe I will attend this Sona's musical extravaganza after all, Mort." spoke Karthus, his voice reverberating disconcertingly throughout the halls of the tower.

"I can pick up my team of SUPER-EVIL along the way." Karthus turned to his wardrobe.
"What should I go as?" Karthus peered into his wardrobe; inside hung three dozen identical black robes.

Karthus stood there for a long moment and sighed.

"Well, i'll have to make do."

He put on a black robe; two from the right and procured a piece of living wood from his cabinet. The wooden plank screamed as he carved the words "This is not a Costume" into it's surface. Karthus then tied it at both ends with a bit of twine, and hung it around his neck.

He turned around to find Mort staring at him incredulously.

"What?" Karthus said.

"If you don't like it, than i'll wear you instead!"

Mort II swiftly scampered out of the room.

"Plebeian" Karthus snorted, and stepped out the front door.

PhantomChaos

10-19-2010

(I am already predicting "Hey nice cost-" LAY WASTE)

Slovakattack

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
(I am already predicting "Hey nice cost-" LAY WASTE)
(lol that's what happens when you don't get out much. Your wardrobe suffers XD

On a side note, should I make a profile for Karthus on that profile creator. I don't really see the need to, as he is pretty straightforward, but if you want me too...)

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Thankfully my flesh happens to be in Noxus for now that I have it back in my possession I can become flesh once more along with the power of this nation's necromancy and the power that the Hallowing has given me I will be more than able to carry out my plans.... but first I got to figure out how to read this blasted manual.

Lets see assemble soul core by attaching part X-23 to C-2 and insert part S-51.... where the smurf is part S-51. S-22, S-1, S-51b, S-7331 THATS IT *flips table* to smurfing hell with this I'll just go and possess that Stanwick fellow and get him to make the body. Just hope I don't become a four legged manatee with a voice of a smoker.

A Bad Idea

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Yi gave the suggestion thought...well, he had nothing against Alistar. Indeed, it had been honorable to fight beside him before. Also the fact both had suffered greatly in their lives had help to forge an understanding between the two champions.

Gracefully backflipping off the rooftop, Yi landed in a half crouch in front of Alistar. "Greetings Alistar, how fare you in this...stifled city?" He then straightened and didn't even seem ruffled at the fact he had just jumped about three stories. "As for your request, I am not opposed to seeking out to help one in need."
Kida crept behind a chimney as the purple bull calls out to Yi, keeping herself hidden from view. Yi dismounts gracefully from his perch to return the minotaur's address. There was no tension in his gestures, so it could be easily guessed that there would be no fight between the two. Nonetheless, Kida kept her distance, eager to learn of the Wuju master's intentions here in Demacia. Could he be here attending the Maven's performance? she thought, peering at the swordsman from the rooftops. Perhaps I should ask to join him, to make sense of this Sona's supposed meditative music. Ever the predatorial creature, even simple social situations seemed to be approached with curious caution.

NinajFridge

10-19-2010

Nasus stopped suddenly, it was gone. His lips curled back slightly and he began to sniff frantically. The soul simply cannot vanish. It may pass on but he would feel that. He sighed to himself then realised he had almost trodden on K D Bonez in his panic. And by the looks of it, might have just clipped Declovissi. He snarled briefly in annoyance. Where could it have possibly gone?

PhantomChaos

10-20-2010

Dreadmane raised a fiery eyebrow at the sudden intrusion of one of the more well known Champions in the League: Nasus, the Curator of the Sands. He appeared distracted, as if not focusing on where he was going. Which would explain why he had nearly struck the two Noxian Summoners.

"Curator of the Sands. While I am sure it would amuse the citizens of Demacia at your actions..." with a small nod to the side as Demacian citizens could be seen chuckling amongst themselves at the close contact the two Noxian Summoners had experienced, "...I'm sure that was not your intention at all. You appear distracted...is something on your mind?"

KrevBlood

10-20-2010

Music, music flowing all over Demacia, people dancing and then ... everything went black.
"Is it in motion" the voice whispered

Malzahar opened his eyes. He was having the same vision for the past week now. He knew he had to go to Demacia to fulfill his vision.

He was passing the gates of the mighty citystate of Demacia, "Demacians waste their time making this city'' he tought ''It all will be dust in due time, what a waste''
"Stop right there'' he heard, he looked back and saw two Demacians guards "Sir, im afraid you didnt pass the gate control and its an obligation you mu... ahhh'' one shouted as he watched Malzahar turn around.
"Whats the matter" said the other guard ''Do you know this guy?''
"Its Malzahar" he whispered and the ran away
"Whats wrong with him today?" said the remaining guard "Sir, you must go back and register anyways"

Malzahar ignored him and kept walking to the city. "In the name of Demacia, I said you stop your ..." he stopped as he saw Malzahar suddenly in front of him.
"In the name of Demacia ... name of Demacia ??? Hahahahaha" he laughted "That dosent mean anything to me, nothing in THIS world means anything to me anyways, so listen you blinded fool, your city, your WORLD will be nothing but ashes when the time comes, you better be prepared for whats coming Demacian, you better be prepared for the horrors that will come..."
"Im prepared for dying in the name of Demacia" the guard whispered, he could feel an overwhelming pressure that made him fall into his knees
"Thats good Demacian, because you will die for it, and it wont be glorious ... I can see it"
And he turned around, and leaved the guard in the floor crying

"Only the Void has a meaning" the voice whispered
"I know " said Malzahar as walking into the Demacian streets

Palmu

10-20-2010

(Well, i'll take Olaf. Oh and, Sona's show is supposed to be tonight, (in the setting) right?)

Olaf was too focused in his meal to even hear the small voice right next to him. Eating outside had perhaps been the best idea he had had in weeks. No matter how much he disliked this city, the food was extremely good. While taking a bite out of something called 'spellfried lamb', he finally started to notice the annoying sound coming apparently from right under his right eat. Olaf turned his head, only to face an extremely surprised yordle.The small man started to grow pale under his gaze and muttered: ''I-I was just wondering about the payment...sir. You have been eating for over a hour and a half, and you dont seem to carry any gold with you, and...'' Olaf silently stared at the man, then rose up, causing the man to back off stammering, and grabbed the lamb. Payment? Was he not a quest in this city? And a honored quest at that. For a moment he felt like tossing the man through the window. ''The hoodheads will pay.'' He said and turned around, taking the remains of the lamb with him. The yordle was too shocked to even move, and simply nodded his head.

As soon as Olaf was outside, he started eating the rest of his lamb while watching the people scurrying around. He still couldn't believe that this city could hold this many people, this many weaklings. As his gaze wandered, he noticed a large group of people in the corner, apparently watching the wall with great interest. Amused by this odd behavior, he walked to the group to see what they were so interested about. Slowly his own interest started waking too. On the wall was a large poster with a picture of a woman of some sort. A woman with an odd instrument. But what the poster said, he had no idea. Reading this odd language was something he had never learned. Hell, he had never even learned to read. Olaf nudged one of the men in front of him. The man turned around, obviously irritated, only to face his chest. As his gaze travelled upwards, his expressions slowly changed from anger to shock. ''That poster. What does it say?'' he grunted at the man, who was startled enough to immediately turn around and read its contents out loud. Olaf listened, and his interest heightened. Apparently this woman was some sort of a singer, and a praised one at that. And she would be performing in this city tonight. Olaf turned around and started walking towards the city centre. This performance might be the first thing in this city that might actually interest him.

(Sheesh, sorry if this is a bit too long, im a bit used to doing long introductions.)