A Night at the Show: Take 2 [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Burning Waffle

10-19-2010

Alistair blinked, he could swear he was seeing the ghost of Urf the Manatee. He blinked extra long and looked, his apparition was gone. He continued his quest.

NinajFridge

10-19-2010

Nasus crossed the street in no particular hurry, just down the street, not ten meters away the revered (or despised) summoner K D Bonez and Arcana were involved in a conversation. But he saw no reason to trouble them. Or indeed anyone. Save those who got in his way.

Declovissi

10-19-2010

(I'll join as my Summoner: Declovissi Ragefall. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/14 )

An elderly, robed man strode through the city. He wears a black and white robe with a long red cape hanging from his back. Leaning lightly on his black staff, as the gaze of a few Demacians fall on him. They stared and whispered to one another. Only few knew of Declovissi. He was a summoner of the League, but his popularity was rather low. This was because of his refusal for any interviews or public speeches after his matches. Declovissi always kept to himself. Attention always lead to a person's defeat, was his belief.

Demacia was always a grand city in his eyes. The air here was clean and the city seemed to have a positive feel to it. Although, Declovissi knew better. This city was also a cage. Its citizens bound by strict laws, their free-will lessened to a level he could not accept. Order was most important to the rulers here. Noxians were said to be cold of non-humans and thought of themselves as higher beings than everyone else. Though true, Demacians were the same as well. They were just far more tactful.

As Declovissi headed towards the direction of the concert hall, he saw a fellow summoner talking to a Demacian. It was Kalis.

"Greeting Kalis. I find it surprising that you would come to see the concert. You always seemed to despise everything about the Ionian culture." A wry smile passes over his face.

PhantomChaos

10-19-2010

As Dreadmane exited the alley, he espied three figures conversing nearby. One appeared to be a wizened old man, yet his innate sense informed him of potent magics within. Another was the 'infamous' Noxian Summoner, Kalis Drekval Bones (he could already espy the glares and the whispers from nearby Demacian citizens).

The last of the unusual trio, Dreadmane recognized as a fellow Champion: Arcana, the Grand Judge. Despite his aged form, his judgment always held true, and that wisdom and power, not just from his former occupation, could be felt in his presence.

Deciding to be cordial to fellow members of the League, regardless of their status, Dreadmane decided to approach them.

"Hail, Summoners," Dreadmane nodded his head to each, before turning to Arcana, "Ah, the Grand Judge. I trust that your judgment on the Fields has been prudent?"

H Minnow

10-19-2010

Oh, joy. Another Noxian. "Well if it isn't former High command Ragefall. You seem to be in town to see Sona just as your companion is. I shall let you two talk amongst yourselves for the moment, my fellow champion approaches."

Finally able to turn his attention away from the Noxians, Arcana looks to Dreadmane delighted. "My my, what a pleasure to see you here Dreadmane. I sensed the magic of your dimension earlier and was wondering where you happened to be. It's always a pleasure. And yes, my judgement has been quite prudent as of late. I'm sure you've felt it once or twice lately. Of course I mean you no harm with this statement. I've felt some pain from you as well of course, hahaha."

Dracorya

10-19-2010

Yi sensed that he had someone stalking him, but seeing how as they hadn't tried to tackle him off the rooftop they probably weren't hostile...yet. But he noted to himself that he would have to stay vigilant just incase his pursuer changed their mind.

He was just as confused as Alistar as he sensed something...not quite alive...but it was quickly gone and it didn't appear to warrant any further attention. Besides, he wanted to see what was drawing Alistar's full attention.

PhantomChaos

10-19-2010

"Ah, so that was why you attempted to run when I was in the middle of the process to use a portal to crush you under my hooves. I was unaware you were able to detect magic in such a manner. Perhaps I should use it earlier to give you less time to react."

Facing away for a moment to direct his gaze at the Noxian Summoners, Dreadmane spoke up again to Arcana; "I take it you do not enjoy their presence much? Regardless, there is time before the performance is to start. Any suggestions as to pass the time? I was considering a short trip back to my Infernal Planes, but you may come along if you wish."

The Burning Waffle

10-19-2010

(I'd like to try to stay in Demacia this time Phantom, the two planes muddied it up a bit)

Alistair noted the Shadow on the rooftop. He could see the glare of the green lenses. And he could tell by each footfall that the Highlander was about. "Come down Wuju!" Alistair yelled up "I mean no harm, I'm just seeking one who is beside herself with woe, won't you join me?"

PhantomChaos

10-19-2010

(Okie dokie. Anyway, I had set up the possibility of encounters in Runeterra anyway (look in my first post >: D))

Dracorya

10-19-2010

Yi gave the suggestion thought...well, he had nothing against Alistar. Indeed, it had been honorable to fight beside him before. Also the fact both had suffered greatly in their lives had help to forge an understanding between the two champions.

Gracefully backflipping off the rooftop, Yi landed in a half crouch in front of Alistar. "Greetings Alistar, how fare you in this...stifled city?" He then straightened and didn't even seem ruffled at the fact he had just jumped about three stories. "As for your request, I am not opposed to seeking out to help one in need."