A Night at the Show: Take 2 [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elif Thaed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

(Taric again...cuz Malzahar was taken and Taric is fun =p)

The capital of Demacia was a center of roaring trade. Interesting objects of every sort adorned the shop walls as Taric strolled down the trade alley.

Today he was looking for something special...and yet...nothing caught his eye...until the end of the alley.

Taric stopped in front of the store. Gemstones of every shape and type were prominently displayed in the windows, hanging from the doorways, and emblazoning the shop's sign. Gnome's Gemstones

Enchanted as he always was by the stars of the earth, Taric stepped inside of the store.
"Hello sir, anything I can help you with?" the shopkeeper says.
"Yes!" said Taric enthusiastically.

Carefully, Taric examined every Diamond, Ruby, and Emerald the store had to offer...and bought a full half of them, billed to his League Account. He also picked up a cup emblazoned in rubies "concordia pacemque."

Despite all his newly acquired gems, Taric had still had not found a suitable object...and with a slight sigh Taric walked out of the store...

(yay for reboot...also whats those summoner profile things)

H Minnow

10-18-2010

"As you ask." "He knows I can't refuse this," Arcana thinks to himself. His example leads the people the way Garen's does. "I shall show you where we will be viewing the show tonight. The theater is absolutely wonderful and will only complement Sona's performance. And may I warn you, Master Yi is in town, your hate of Ionians would not be well appreciated, nor you, if we come across him. Kida is here as well." Hopefully that might put some fear in the smug Noxian. Though if something does happen Arcana will have to stop it as quickly as possible. Demacia comes before anything, hopefully this Noxian doesn't have much insight into that fact though.

PhantomChaos

10-18-2010

(The summoner profile thing was set up by Reira Kashuld AKA Shurelia, for custom characters who are going to RP. They can be Summoners or Champions.

Also, I thought I'd put this out here now. As the setting doesn't seem to be evening yet (seems to be around early afternoon), would you guys like the random encounters in the Infernal Planes before the performance?

Finally, I was wondering if I can dual RP, with my second custom Champion, Nevermore: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/12)

Slovakattack

10-18-2010

"Silly Taric." thought Karthus as he sipped his tea.

It was good stuff, made from the souls of children who had wandered into his front yard, back when he owned a lovely vacation home in the city of Karj. The city, and for that matter the Karj civilization, was long gone, but the souls still remained, doomed forever to add zest to an otherwise dull brew.

Karthus watched the events unfold through his scrying pool; situated in the center of his study.

"I'll leave as soon as I finish my tea" Karthus thought to himself. For now however, there are more pressing concerns.

"SLAAAAAVE!" Karthus yelled. "I REQUIRE ANOTHER PILLOW STUFFED WITH KITTENS! THE ONES ONSIDE MY CURRENT PILLOW HAVE EXPIRED."

PhantomChaos

10-18-2010

(There better not be one named Kennen [Look at Rinoa's thread])

NinajFridge

10-19-2010

Nasus wondered the streets gazing sightlessly. There were many things of great value lying in the streets as there were in Noxus, and indeed many other Cities, but none was what Nasus was looking for. Indeed what he searched for was something that many people had never had nor knew about. And those that had it never knew about it, and those that both had it and knew about it never existed. He felt many familiar souls littered amongst the city but the one who interested him the most was not a champion or indeed any other person of great importance. But he needed to see them nevertheless.

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

It was only a few days since I made what was suppose to be my entry into the League of Legends, so close to my dream only to have to snatched away by that mangy cur and then to add insult to death my skin was turned into a coat and my meat sold on the market 50% off. All that remains to the spiteful ghost of a manatee unable to do anything but gather in anger that is until recently. Smirk* Thats right I can feel power following into me with every second nearing the Hallowing and soon I will bring forth my malice in full force. Urf the Manatee of Styx will be sure to make this Hallowing one to remember.

Rapid99

10-19-2010

The rhythmic click of his boots on the cobblestone path accompanied Vladimir as he made his way through the bustling streets of Demacia. He had been taken aback when he first set foot within the gates of the city-state, the regal shades adorning the architecture and vibrant hum of the crowds a far-cry from anything he had witnessed within the dark, hued slums of Noxus. At any rate, the well-kept suit and glistening steel adorned upon his figure seemed less out of place here than it did at his old home or even at the Institute of War, the current locale of his calling. Had it not been for the perfectly kept shock-white hair or the bright crimson orbs fixated upon his face then the crimson reaper might just have passed as one of the citizens here.

'One of them...' Vladimir scoffed at the thought, dully eying over a wealthy Demacian couple as he passed by. A slight chuckle escaped his lips. Rigid. Yes, that was the perfect way to describe this place. From the steadfast code that the populace lived by to the icy-cold demeanor of the cities armed forces, it was obvious there wasn't much... wiggle-room here. Vladimir couldn't help but imagine where fate may have led him if he had been born in this place. In a state where even the slightest crime was severely punished his survival would have been the most he'd have gotten away with for double-homicide, even if he was young. The grin on Vladimir's lips widened as he remembered the night he had fled Noxus, darting by the guards as the mutilated remains of his... friends were written off as just another case of the weak falling to the dominant in a place where the capable took power for their own and the incapable died off quickly.

He was pulled from his thoughts by the chilling stare of one of the cities many guards, clearly disapproving of the sharpened ornaments dangling from Vladimir's coat and forearms. Clenching his fist, the sting of the fresh cut on Vladimir's skin was soon followed by the comforting warm trickle he knew so well. Just a flick of his wrist and that worthless guard would be-

No.

Not here.

Taking a deep breath Vladimir composed himself as the flowing crimson seeped un-naturally back into the slit from whence it came. He had come here to view a performance, the last thing he needed was a commotion by the life-less dolls this place called people. Turning his mind to the show ahead Vladimir quickened his pace. From what he had gathered this girl was a master of her craft, able to sway the hearts and souls of any blessed enough to hear her music, the only one of her kind. He had been drawn to this place slightly bemused, he felt a small kindred-spirit in this 'Sona'. He after all was the only one of his kind, lone practitioner of a craft long lost to many. While he had no doubt she would not share his... tendencies, the rumors that a simple gesture of her fingers sending sound so sharp it was capable of slicing flesh was enough for Vladimir to presume this girl had at least some fangs worth baring.

He smiled to himself. Straightening his coat Vladimir made his way hastily to the nearest inn. Perhaps this escapade might not be so bad after all.

PhantomChaos

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanatsu View Post
It was only a few days since I made what was suppose to be my entry into the League of Legends, so close to my dream only to have to snatched away by that mangy cur and then to add insult to death my skin was turned into a coat and my meat sold on the market 50% off. All that remains to the spiteful ghost of a manatee unable to do anything but gather in anger that is until recently. Smirk* Thats right I can feel power following into me with every second nearing the Hallowing and soon I will bring forth my malice in full force. Urf the Manatee of Styx will be sure to make this Hallowing one to remember.
(...Ooooh snap **** just hit the fan.

P.S. SOMEONE RP AS WARWICK!!)

vVv Unverclopt

10-19-2010

(Going in as Swain again)

Swain limped through the Demacian gates, giving the guards a remorseless glare as he passed them. They wouldnt dare try anything, knowing all to well the demonic powers he had inside him. He was here under the order of the Noxian high command to inspect this Maven of the strings and discover what powers she trully had. He stood still for a moment recognizing other champions amongst the populous of Demacia, he should keep his guard up he warned himself and without further thought he continued to head towards the theatre.