A Night at the Show: Take 2 [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elif Thaed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

(hehe ment it to be an intro in case anyone new wanted to join....not to pull the rest of you over there =p)

Declovissi

10-21-2010

Declovissi follows the two. This energy he scenes is very new to him. But what he can tell it is fire based. Unlucky for him. His fire magic will most likely have no real effect on it. He calls to the two ahead of him.

"I will help as much as I can with dealing with this...thing! But, I fear my fire magic will not be of help against it!"

He begins to cast an advance illusion spell on himself. Anything that gazes on him would only see a fog where his body should be, unless they have keen scenes other than sight

A Bad Idea

10-21-2010

Kida's attention was immediately drawn to the pillar of flame; a likely candidate for the tinge of brimstone in the air. As she peered over the rooftops to observe the streets below, she took notice of the infernal skeleton shambling from the alleyway. A second glance tracing along the charred cobblestone directed her gaze to the spirit's target: Katarina, the Sinister Blade of Noxus. Her instincts urged her to destroy the monster, but the thought of lending her skills to a Noxian was less than enticing. Nonetheless, she owed Demacia for her sudden disruption, and banishing this creature would be a good start.

Like a falcon on the hunt, Kida spreads her wings and descends upon the infernal spirit, leaving a violent gale in her wake. She loosens her arm and rests her hand upon the handle of her sword, waiting to unleash the first -and if her aim is true, the last- strike.

"Don't think for one second that I'm here to aid you, Noxian. Your only shield to my blade is Demacian law, but this creature will not bend to reason." she warned, eyeing Katarina briefly with cold malice before refocusing her attention to the fiend.

Kazooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

(I am going to join as Jax)

Jax heard about Sona's performance in a pub. He was being drinking with Gragas in a pub when the bartender came up to him. The bartender said to him that Sona had the music that could soothe the soul. Jax's interest was perked. He decided to go see Sona's performance. As Jax entered Demacia, two guards stopped him.
"Hello Jax." said one of the guards.
Jax was very proud. He decided to ignore the guards and walked into Demacia. The guards said, "Stop! You have to regist-"
Jax leaped through the air and bonked the guard on the head with his lamp post. This made the guard fall backward. Then, Jax swiped his lamp post up right into the guard's crotch.

Jax hit the man's crotch so hard that guard's head went into the other guards crotch. You could hear a crunching noise as they collided and went flying into the air.

Jax started whistling and walked into Demacia

(Sorry, first time to RP)

Ronyo

10-21-2010

Sona yawned, she was growing tired of the little room they had put her in until the concert. getting up she headed to the rooftop of the concert hall. A little fresh air and sun. She took the back ways up the stairs. She pushed open the heavy door into the breeze, her instrument not too far behind. Stretching to her full hight she sighed, or rather she would have sighted if she could make her vocal cords vibrate.

She strode to the corner of the building a gargoyle jutted out from the roof top. She walked to the edge of the stone beast's head, the ground was several stories under her, if she had fallen or jumped, it would have been the end of the Maven. Instead she sat gingerly on the flat back of the stone statue her feet dangling off the edge, she then began to stroke a tune. She played for herself. ((sounds like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQsg...eature=related )) Tears formed in her eyes as she played the memories of her past welling up inside of her, the future she was giving up. She could live this life as just a musician. To travel all of Runeterra not as a worrier of the League but just as the Maven of Strings.

But she knew she couldn't take that simple life, she had too much power, too much potential that the life of a simple musician could ever give her. The lives she would sunder, the lives she had sundered...pails in comparison to her own she tore asunder. She had to make up for what she had done. The tone grew heavy with her emotions, her back to the crowd her black and white gown flowed around her feet ((no you can't see her underpants)) her hair flapping in the breeze catching the sunlight in its blue and yellow hues. Tears dotted the wood and strings her long, thing, elegant fingers graced.

The song was both joyful and sorrow, enough of each to keep you wanting more of both emotions to the point of pain. How the soul yearned for its splendor, even in the most darkest pits of humanity evil would weep for just one more note to flow from the Maven. But it was not the music that would sunder, it was not the tone that would ultimately destroy you...no...it was the end. The utter silence. And this was her power, she could fill you with the power, the splendor of what she created what she was....then take it away...the the very breath you needed to live, the soul that carried each action of every bing. Sundered, by silence, enlightened by her fingers, on simple strings and wood.

SwanX17

10-21-2010

Katarina noticed the winged woman who had flown down behind her attacker, she said something that was probably meant for her but she was to caught in the moment to care. Shunpo was her favorite ability, landing her right behind whomever she targeted in range. Maybe stabbing this creature wouldn't do much. So she decided that before she would get up close and personal she'd try something a little more practical.

She sent the blade in her left hand on a direct course to the skeletons eye, she was hoping this would reveal a little bit about how the rest of the fight would go, she was still several paces away and closing.

Slovakattack

10-21-2010

"Now look here little buddy, I didn't mean to pi- Owwwwww!" Karthus cried, as the squirrel threw a backup acorn at Karthus's face.

Karthus clutched at his face for a second in disbelief.

The squirrel had assaulted him!
Karthus the Dread Lord had been beaned by a rodent!
A member of the Sciuridae genus (i did not make Sciuridae up btw ^_^) had carried an ill-mannered assault on his general person!

Right. Enough was enough. Purple fire rolled down his sleeves and covered his hands in gauntlets of black flame. His eyes shone a blinding yellow and a nimbus of pure hate roiled around his head; the hate of a thousand ****ed souls doomed forever to swirl about his pers-

"SQUIRREL ON MY FAAAAAACE!" Karthus screamed in pain and terror. The squirrel had leaped and latched onto his face, and was currently clawing at it with all the bravado his little frame could muster.

"AUUUGH!!!" Screamed Karthus. He was not bleeding, because he did not have blood per-se, but he was hurting rather badly. He flung the beast off with all the strength he could muster, and backed away slowly.

There they stood, Karthus on one side of the road, the squirrel on the other. Utter silenced reigned and a tumbleweed blew across the street. In the background, a cowboy walked by, muttering something about saloons and gin.

A musical note played, and they drew.

(As for how the squirrel could have injured a class eighteen Lich, it's obvious, isn't it? he's related to This monster :P)

Nanatsu

10-21-2010

(Urf)
Having reached Demacia I head toward the concert hall noticing various other champions engages in activities I had little trouble save for the looks I got for the Noxus look I have. Entering the concert building I by pass the security using the good old gold coin pick up and manatee in a box art of infiltration. The highly organized formation of the security which is expected of Demacians only aided in the predictability of their actions.

Having evaded the detection I position myself on the catwalk above all of the audience. I am perfectly concealed in the dark and to combat Warwick's sense of smell I have with me eight bars of deodorant. Now I wait for the concerts start and by the climax of it Warwick will meet the end of his life.

K D Bonez

10-21-2010

(Slovakattack, i'm SERIOUSLY TEMPTED TO BEHEAD YOUR ASS! So please, either get serious as far as the RP goes, or i'll have /b/ find you. And since your an internet goer, you know they can find you)

Noting the commotion being cased nearby, and the fact the old man was interested as well, Kalis decided to follow suit. When he came upon this thing of fire, he was fascinated. "I wonder if this thing is sentiant" Kalis mumbled to himself, preparing a spell that he hopes will only contain it, though he was sure it'd kill the beast. He also noticed the equally firey Katarina in the mix. "Vices of the world" he thought to himself "Vices of the world."

(should we roll a dice to determine how we should go about? I got a 20 on a d20, so can I kill this thing?)

Slovakattack

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
(Slovakattack, i'm SERIOUSLY TEMPTED TO BEHEAD YOUR ASS! So please, either get serious as far as the RP goes, or i'll have /b/ find you. And since your an internet goer, you know they can find you)

(You really got to lighten up a bit, friend. I believe that every good RP should have some wacky and mildly amusing moments, if only to offset the serious ones and increase their impact. I can in no way see how what I am posting negatively affects the RP, and I don't think the other RP's mind.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong about which aspects of my continual contributions to this RP have you miffed, as you seemed to have forgone the subject of why you are angry in favor of threats of decapitation. So, in short:

Umad bro? :P

In all seriousness though, I would like to know what's bugging you, so that I can actually do something about it.)