Shen hates his country?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Telsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

Why does Shen lack his colors for his city state?
I know Shen love his city state though Riot doesnt make him show it
Were Red for blo- Ionia

I mean every one has a red outfit but him. I know mortal combat jokes are funny and cool but we need some thing so we know he reps his hood.
I mean lore wise it be a very important skin right know his blue and thats the colors for crip... I mean Demacia

DaWugui

11-18-2010

Shen's a ninja, not ****in Naruto.

Telsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

Hes a Ninja so is Akali and Ken yet they can rep their hood. Crimson Akali and Crimson Ken

A Bad Idea

11-18-2010

The Kinkou Order is in a strange place when it comes to their allegiance to Ionia. I know that's where their base of operations is, but I wouldn't call them 'patriotic' towards the island. They're global agents who work in the name of balance and equilibrium, and that often takes them outside Ionia and to other place. If Ionia were 'disturbing the balance' for whatever reason, I have no doubts that the Kinkou ninja would turn their attention to them.

Then again, Kennen does say "For Ionia!" when you play as him. Who knows, maybe the Kinkou even bother to maintain a balance of patriotism within their own ranks; after all, they managed to achieve a balance between the cold logical Shen, the excitable hyperactive Kennen, and the battle-lusting Akali.

Telsi

11-18-2010

Thats a good and interesting answer.
Thank you ^-^

KalosCast

11-18-2010

They're a group of religious-assassins, wearing a big ol' military uniform would be a little counter-productive... unless they were assassinating a soldier.

Telsi

11-19-2010

I agree uniform be over doing it but some thing red to symbolize its for their city state

Birdy51

11-19-2010

He is the Eye of Twilight. He represents the ideals of balance, so him showing any favoritism is essentially counter-productive toward his image. While the Shen may be Ionian, him going arround representing the Island is unlikely.

Velve

11-19-2010

Eh.. I'm sorry, but the title is confusing. Since when does not wearing a country's favoured colour (Do countries even have such, outside of the Olympics and stuff?), count as hating it?

Not sure what a countries 'colours' would be, but no way in hell I'd wear red, blue and white just because those are the colours on the Australian flag or somesuch. O.o

DaWugui

11-19-2010

I'd wear a Steven Bradbury jersey if they had any. =D