Vis boobs bounce in the log in screen

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DominatorV4

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1davidj View Post
not like its totally unnatural for breasts to jiggle or anything...
Yeah but when they are encased in a metal breastplate it kinda is...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-06-2013

slowpoke.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightEntite

Senior Member

01-06-2013

I'd usually go "Who cares, boobies", but yeah it's kind of odd that they move in her breastplate.



The top of them should still bounce around as she moves (because they're breasts), but the bottom shouldn't be moving.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Boobies


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pizza on a Bun

Senior Member

01-06-2013

I still don't know what the cloth thing is by her hip.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

negroes are cool

Member

01-06-2013

Too bad she's not exactly attractive..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhilAtio11

Member

01-06-2013

They do bounce. In her armor suit. Illogical? Yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceman Shiro

Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza on a Bun View Post
I still don't know what the cloth thing is by her hip.
She is a woman, so she had to add a semi skirt piece to make her outfit her own.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman Shiro View Post
She is a woman, so she had to add a semi skirt piece to make her outfit her own.
Duh


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightEntite View Post
I'd usually go "Who cares, boobies", but yeah it's kind of odd that they move in her breastplate.



The top of them should still bounce around as she moves (because they're breasts), but the bottom shouldn't be moving.
LIQUID. METAL. POLY-ALLOY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8qCs7gDSBw


123