Co Op Vs AI Challenge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sometimes13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Like many of you out there I have been playing LOL since it came out when I was in College and now find myself with a married with a career. I don't have alot of time to play ranked, and not enough time to play a game or two of normal. However, my wife and friends do enjoy a game of Co Op vs AI. But to so many of us out there, its way to easy. So we came up with a wide set of new rules that makes Co Op harder and funny to say the least. Here they all are:

1. Random pick: Random pick your Champion

2. Friends pick: Your team or friend decides who you play

3. Full items only: You can only buy full items, no items that build to some other item

4. Limited Items: only 3 items, or 4 or etc.

5. Equal Killing: The whole team has to have the same amount of kills. (once you get a kill you have to wait)

6. ARAM Bot: all middle against the bots

7. No return: you can only go back to base when you die. ( see if you can when with no items)

8. 3 in lane: only 3 people in the lanes at a time, everyone else in the jungle.

9.Kill Order: you have to kill in order or the team list

10. All Support: you must all play supports, tanks, etc.

11. Opposite Build: you have to build opposite to what you should.

12. No recommended items: Can't use any recommended items on your list.

13. Colors: you randomly pick a color (red, green, blue, purple, yellow, everything else) and you can only buy that colored item.

14. Switch: (lan party only) every 5 minutes on the clock everyone switches computer.

Those are just some that we enjoy playing with and I hope to hear of any that you come up with as well.

Lastly, Riot you should make weekly challenges that integrate some of these ideas. Short of like Halo 4 spartan ops. Just think about it.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

i do no return quite a bit with my newbie friend.
He's really new and cant last hit for his life so i only buy when i die to make things more interesting and.. well less boring(i play support while he plays ADC, teaching him to last hit)

Awsar

01-10-2013

ya i also do stuff like this some times i only buy items in 1 tab all game like start game only buy items from armor tab nothing else makes it more fun