Zavina, the Blades of Madness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolf24

12-15-2012

Should Riot wish to pick this champion up, I will relinquish my claim to them.

As always, here is a link to my other champions (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post31892559)

Change Log
1/7/12
Reworded the introduction a little.

Innate (Vengeful Spirit) Reduced the duration of the buff to 6 seconds, down from 12

I decided to make this champion because I am tired of easy games due to snow ballers. I wanted a more interesting game that could go either way no matter how well one team is doing. Zavina was the result. I realize she probably has balance issues. As always, I welcome any help that can be provided.

{Zavina} - {Blades of Madness}

{Overview}

-Gender (Female)
-Race (Human)
-Origin (Noxus)
-Alliance (Evil)
-Class: (AD Assassin)
-Subclass: (Snowball destroyer)
-Weapon: (Twin swords that look like Butcher Knives that are connected to each other with a chain)
-Attack Type: (Melee)
-Energy Source: (Energy)

Xin Zhao win now? Not with Zavina around. Zavina is my attempt to add a little more excitement to a game. The more the enemy rolls your team, the stronger she gets. She can stop a snowball dead in their tracks in order to make it much harder for an enemy team from getting an easy win. She is an AD assassin who gains AD each time an ally is killed by an enemy champion. She also has abilities that deal extra damage based on the size of a champions killing spree. Long story short she is the queen of shut downs. Ironically, she herself can snowball if the enemy isn’t smart.

{Abilities}

Innate (Vengeful Spirit): Every time an ally Champion is killed by an enemy champion(s), Zavina gains 2% of that allies maximum health as AD for 6 seconds. This passive has a 30 second cooldown that starts when the passive wears off.

Q (Frenzied Stab): Passive: If Zavina shuts down an opponent; she permanently gains 0.5 AD per kill in the enemies killing spree. The maximum amount she can gain for one shut down is 3 AD. Active: Zavina drives her swords into her target opponent dealing 75/100/125/150/175 +0.5 AD +5% per kill the enemies killing spree (max of 25%) physical damage.

-Type (Passive stat gain/ Single Target active)
-Active Value [75/100/125/150/175 +0.5 AD +5% per kill in the enemies killing spree (max of 25%) physical damage]
-Passive Buff Type (Permanent AD gain for shut down)
-Passive Buff Value (0.5 AD per kill in killing spree)
-Passive Buff Maximum per Kill (3 AD)
-Duration (N/A)
-Range (125)
-Cost (60 Energy)
-Cooldown (8/7/6/5/4 seconds)
-Target Type (Target Enemy Champion)

W (Jagged Cyclone): Zavina grabs the middle of the chains connecting her two swords and spins rapidly once, dealing 80/100/120/140/160 +0.6 AD physical damage per second to all enemies within the radius. Zavina gains 15% move speed for 3 seconds after she uses this ability.

-Type (AOE Damage and self buff)
-Value (80/100/120/140/160 +0.4 AD physical damage)
-Buff Type (Move Speed Increase)
-Buff Value (15%)
-Buff Duration (3 seconds)
-Radius (400)
-Cost (90 energy)
-Cooldown
-Target Type (Ally, Enemy, Minion hit, etc.)
-Any special notes concerning ability synergy or conditional effects.

E (Chain Drag): Zavina throws one of her swords dealing 70/100/130/160/190 +0.6 AD physical damage to which ever enemy it hits first. The chain wraps around this enemy and she drags them back into her range.

-Type (Skillshot)
-Value (70/100/130/160/190 +0.6 AD physical damage)
-Debuff Type (Enemy Pull)
-Buff/Debuff Value (N/A)
-Duration (N/A)
-Range (800)
-Cost (120 energy)
-Cooldown (30/27/24/21/18 seconds)
-Target Type (Enemy)

R (Psychotic Break): Passive: Zavina’s manic state causes her to feel less pain. She gains 10/15/20 health regeneration per 5 seconds. Active: Zavina goes into a completely psychotic state. While she is in a psychotic state, she gains 50/62.5/75% attack speed for the next 3/4/5 seconds

-Type (Passive and Active Buff)
-Amount (N/A)
-Passive Buff Type (health regeneration per 5 seconds)
-Passive Buff Value (10/15/20 per 5 seconds)
-Active Buff Type (Attack speed buff)
-Active Buff Value (50/62.5/75%)
-Active Buff Duration (3/4/5 seconds)
-Range (N/A)
-Cost (100 energy)
-Cooldown (150 seconds)
-Target Type (Self)

{Base Stats}

-Base Health 400 (+75 per level)
-Base Resource 200
-Base Health Regen 6.5 (+ 0.6 per level)
-Base Resource Regen +50 per second
-Base Attack Damage 51 (+3.3 per level)
-Base Attack Speed 0.655 (+3.7% per level)
-Attack Range (125)
-Base Armor 13 (+3.2 per level)
-Magic Resistance 30 (+0 per level)
-Movement Speed (345)

{Appearance} Core.

-Height 4’5”
-Physical Build (Skinny 13 year old girl)
-Hair style and color (Disheveled Dark Black hair that goes down to her shoulders)
-Eye color (Blood Red)
-Weapons (Twin 3 foot long butcher knives connected at the hilt by a chain that wraps around the hilts.)
-Attire (Tattered clothes of a Noxian Noble Girl.)
-Other: (She looks as if she is completely insane. She is covered in the blood of her enemies.)

(Secondary Skins)

Horror Zavina
In this skin, Zavina is wearing a blood stained hockey mask. She is wearing a leather top and skirt that look suspiciously like they were made of human flesh. She uses twin machetes linked by a chain instead of butcher knives.

{Lore}

“That girl has a serious problem.” Twitch

Years ago, an intoxicated Noxian noble had an illicit affair with a common woman. This woman would become pregnant with the noble’s illegitimate daughter. When the noble found out about the child, he decided to give this woman all she ever needed in exchange for her silence and even agreed to be involved in the child’s life secretly. He decided to name his daughter Zavina. For years, the Noxian noble kept this family a secret from everyone, until her 7th birthday. When this noble came to visit his child, he discovered a bloody mess inside the house. It seems that his daughter had skinned her mother alive and used her skin to make a blanket. The dismembered body parts could be found all over the house. When the noble discovered his daughter, he realized that she was too insane even for the Noxian military to use. It took an entire division of Noxian soldiers to subdue the young girl, but she was eventually taken to a secluded hospital to spend the rest of her days as a patient. Six years later, she killed everyone in the hospital and escaped. She showed up at the League of Legends and demanded to become a champion so she could have her revenge against her father. During the process she also revealed that the man who gave her life was Darius. When Darius heard that Zavina had revealed her presence, he denied everything. He vowed to end her in order to stop the lies and clear his name. Now all of Runeterra waits for the day that Zavina and Darius finally meet face to face on the battle field.

{Dialogue}

-Champion Selection (“There screams are music to my ears.”)
-Movement Quotes (“The voices tell me to go this way.”)
(“Lead me to chaos.”)
-Attacking Quotes (“There skin will make a lovely coat.”)
(“I will paint my face with their blood.”)
-Q Use (“Your power betrays you.”)
-W Use (“Blood will fly.”)
-E Use (“You can’t escape my inner demons.”)
-R Use (She starts laughing like a psychopath)
-Taunts (“Who is crazier, me or somebody who gets in my way?”)
-Jokes (“People used to say I was crazy, they don’t say anything now.” She laughs maniacally.)
-Recall
-On killing Darius (“DO YOU LOVE ME NOW DADDY?!?!”)

Neowolf24

12-16-2012

bump

HNK97

12-16-2012

It's cool, i like it. too bad riot never actually puts any fan champion concept into the game

Cest MADNESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Was good up until the Darius part.

Neowolf24

12-16-2012

Dude, who else would you think would father a psychopath like her?

Neowolf24

12-18-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-29-2012

bump

Neowolf24

01-06-2013

bump

Neowolf24

01-07-2013

bump