Ask The Void Walker (Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

"Witnessed the horrors? Are you kidding me? I've seen a massive Voidlord, I've seen this...Omen creature, I've seen Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, and Kha'Zix, I've met a couple monstrous creatures in the Void itself, but not as talented in fighting as I was...pretty easily fought off."
"Now I have come back from the Void, and I carry a burden...a burden that I must spend countless hours of my life all across Valoran..."

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Witnessed the horrors? Are you kidding me? I've seen a massive Voidlord, I've seen this...Omen creature, I've seen Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, and Kha'Zix, I've met a couple monstrous creatures in the Void itself, but not as talented in fighting as I was...pretty easily fought off."
"Now I have come back from the Void, and I carry a burden...a burden that I must spend countless hours of my life all across Valoran..."
*Kassadin shakes his head*

"No...it is not this of which I speak. Secrets. Visions. Omens of the horror....that is to befall Valoran if something is not done. I have seen them. And so has one other."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin View Post
*Kassadin shakes his head*

"No...it is not this of which I speak. Secrets. Visions. Omens of the horror....that is to befall Valoran if something is not done. I have seen them. And so has one other."
"I have dark visions...but only of one simple threat that seems to be coming in EVERYONES WAY....It is my burden..."
"Invisible beasts...spring up from the dephts...all over Valoran...and just, ruthlessly attacks what it sees...I travel all around Valoran, and contain these beasts...they are a horrid sight...and..come to find out...they are indeed..Void monsters.."
"The dark visions come to me as a sudden pain all around my body...I constnatly have these pains every week...if not every day, and I travel to the place the vision shows me...and there, a beast has awoken, and almost ends an innocent's life..."
"I protect those who cannot see this threat, and I have had multiple encounters where these have almost killed me...and they arise as if...they are just waiting for me..."
"Sometimes...before these things strike, they just scream in a horrible tone WORSE than that of a banshee's....they say...feed the beast..."
"I do not fear them, for they are just a burden, in which I have carried for so long now..."

Vice's head droops, as if he feels this was not his determined fate.

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
"I have dark visions...but only of one simple threat that seems to be coming in EVERYONES WAY....It is my burden..."
"Invisible beasts...spring up from the dephts...all over Valoran...and just, ruthlessly attacks what it sees...I travel all around Valoran, and contain these beasts...they are a horrid sight...and..come to find out...they are indeed..Void monsters.."
"The dark visions come to me as a sudden pain all around my body...I constnatly have these pains every week...if not every day, and I travel to the place the vision shows me...and there, a beast has awoken, and almost ends an innocent's life..."
"I protect those who cannot see this threat, and I have had multiple encounters where these have almost killed me...and they arise as if...they are just waiting for me..."
"Sometimes...before these things strike, they just scream in a horrible tone WORSE than that of a banshee's....they say...feed the beast..."
"I do not fear them, for they are just a burden, in which I have carried for so long now..."

Vice's head droops, as if he feels this was not his determined fate.

*Kassadin bows his head, satisfied.*

"...yes. It is the call of the void. The Void will continue to assault you...in this way. You will continue...to suffer such pains. You may go insane. You may die. The Void...is relentless in its pursuit...of its victims. Once seen, it cannot be erased from your memory."

Kassadin tilts his helmeted head upwards towards the night sky, as if in remembrance.*

"There is only....one way out. But you will not enjoy it."

Vice Emargo

01-07-2013

Quote:
*Kassadin bows his head, satisfied.*

"...yes. It is the call of the void. The Void will continue to assault you...in this way. You will continue...to suffer such pains. You may go insane. You may die. The Void...is relentless in its pursuit...of its victims. Once seen, it cannot be erased from your memory."

Kassadin tilts his helmeted head upwards towards the night sky, as if in remembrance.*

"There is only....one way out. But you will not enjoy it."
The mark on Vice's hand glows a bright purple and Vice immediately brings his head up.
"Looks like one is here..."
"Feed.....THE BEAST!!!" The horrific beast screams as his charges behind Kassadin.
"Watch out!" Vice says as he pushes Kassadin aside, and gets full-blown pounced by the invisible beast.

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Kassadin's eyes widened in surprise as a fully-grown voidling sprang from a nearby portal, hissing menacingly. Instinctively, he brought his right arm up, as his void blade flickered into existence in his hand, ready to send the twisted hellspawn back whence it came...

Only to be pushed aside by the stranger as the voidling seized the initiative, pouncing on him with its serrated claws.

"Begone, demon of the abyss!" Kassadin roared in a magically charged voice, his vorpal blade flaring up for a fraction of a section as he channeled a Riftwalk. He blinked from existence ina purple haze, re-appearing behind the voidling an instant later as he brought his blade down upon its back.

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Quote:
They are fools. They do not understand...the danger.

Read their drivel, that Journal of Justice. They would rather...prattle on about politics, than do anything of REAL consequence.
♪So what is your plan to stop the void?♪ Sona questioned.

Vice Emargo

01-07-2013

Vice gasps for a breath, as the beast had pounced upon him, and put a slash diagonally all across his face. He then saw, over the horizon of the beast's head, Kassadin, summon his voidblade and riftwalked, and then stabbed the beast.
Vice then put his hand over his face, with a grunt of pain.

"That hurts more than I expected!" he said, as some blood ran across his face, the blood then corrupting, as it simply touched the head of the now-dead voidling, and turned a dark purple.
Vice then pulled his head back against the wall.

"I think I may need to get to the Medical Wing..."
He then tried to move his leg, but it seemed that one spontaneously became numb.
"That's not good.." he said, in a painful tone.

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪So what is your plan to stop the void?♪ Sona questioned.
I must gather my strength...and alert all of Valoran as well. With each day, the Void...grows stronger. And yet, the summoners still...refuse to listen.

Quote:
Vice gasps for a breath, as the beast had pounced upon him, and put a slash diagonally all across his face. He then saw, over the horizon of the beast's head, Kassadin, summon his voidblade and riftwalked, and then stabbed the beast.
Vice then put his hand over his face, with a grunt of pain.

"That hurts more than I expected!" he said, as some blood ran across his face, the blood then corrupting, as it simply touched the head of the now-dead voidling, and turned a dark purple.
Vice then pulled his head back against the wall.

"I think I may need to get to the Medical Wing..."
He then tried to move his leg, but it seemed that one spontaneously became numb.
"That's not good.." he said, in a painful tone.
Kassadin bent over to the wounded man, and drew out a crystalline flask from seemingly thin air.

"This should help," he stated with some urgency, offering it to the man. "But it would be wise...to seek medical attention while you can."

"Can you walk?"

Vice Emargo

01-07-2013

Vice pushed his hand away from the crystalline flask, "That stuff is actually like poison to me, something about me seems to change the effects from that elixor..." He says, which a grunt of pain.
Vice then attempts to get up, clinging to the wall for help, as soon as he gets up, his leg gives out, like a broken cane, and Vice drops like a rock.