Ask The Void Walker (Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Sona glides into Kassadin's domain with a tune that seemed a bit too cheerful for the area. Nonetheless, she approached the Void Walker with a smile.

♪Hello there, Kassadin,♪ Her melodies played out, ♪How have you been lately?♪

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona glides into Kassadin's domain with a tune that seemed a bit too cheerful for the area. Nonetheless, she approached the Void Walker with a smile.

♪Hello there, Kassadin,♪ Her melodies played out, ♪How have you been lately?♪
*Kassadin tilts his head curiously, his yellow eyes narrowing for a fraction of a second. He seems unaffected by the music.*

I....am well. My latest Summoner's Rift match....was quite satisfactory.

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin View Post
*Kassadin tilts his head curiously, his yellow eyes narrowing for a fraction of a second. He seems unaffected by the music.*

I....am well. My latest Summoner's Rift match....was quite satisfactory.
♪Yea, mine wasn't the best either,♪ Sona replied, ♪Anyway, I've come here to perhaps shed some light on this void thing. I want to know...just what is the void anyway, from your perspective.♪

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
♪Yea, mine wasn't the best either,♪ Sona replied, ♪Anyway, I've come here to perhaps shed some light on this void thing. I want to know...just what is the void anyway, from your perspective.♪

Imagine your darkest secret.

Your worst nightmare. No...not that...ghost, Nocturne. Worse.

Every single casualty...from every single war...in all of Valorian history. Every ounce of pain suffered. Every life lost.

And know this...such a comparison pales...to the power of the Void.

Ask the String

01-07-2013

Quote:

Imagine your darkest secret.

Your worst nightmare. No...not that...ghost, Nocturne. Worse.

Every single casualty...from every single war...in all of Valorian history. Every ounce of pain suffered. Every life lost.

And know this...such a comparison pales...to the power of the Void.
♪If it's such a horrible place, why does the League not do something about it?♪ Sona asked, ♪Instead, they allow Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, and Kog'Maw to continue living in Valoran, and allow people like Malzahar to preach about the void uninterrupted.♪

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
♪If it's such a horrible place, why does the League not do something about it?♪ Sona asked, ♪Instead, they allow Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix, and Kog'Maw to continue living in Valoran, and allow people like Malzahar to preach about the void uninterrupted.♪
They are fools. They do not understand...the danger.

Read their drivel, that Journal of Justice. They would rather...prattle on about politics, than do anything of REAL consequence.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Vice showed up to Kassadin's domain, with a stricken purpose.
"Hello, Kassadin."
"My name is Vice Emargo, nonetheless, I will keep this question I seek to ask you, brief."
Vice shows Kassadin the mark upon his left hand, knowing showing him is enough of a question.

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice showed up to Kassadin's domain, with a stricken purpose.
"Hello, Kassadin."
"My name is Vice Emargo, nonetheless, I will keep this question I seek to ask you, brief."
Vice shows Kassadin the mark upon his left hand, knowing showing him is enough of a question.
*Kassadin turns his head, sensing this man's urgency.*

"Continue." The word falls out of his mouth like a lead weight.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
*Kassadin turns his head, sensing this man's urgency.*

"Continue." The word falls out of his mouth like a lead weight.
"After my little first trip to the Void....no idea what brought me there...I arrived back at my home...examining myself for..any...defects...but none were found, but this simple runic mark left on my hand that had not been there, I visited Icathia...in hopes of finding out what was it about..."
"Then I met some...horrifying looking Voidlord...I don't know it's name but it told me I was *Vice overdramatically states this* Chosen of the Void yada yada yada...."
"I didn't really find much description in that...so I come to you, to see if you know what it really means.."

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"After my little first trip to the Void....no idea what brought me there...I arrived back at my home...examining myself for..any...defects...but none were found, but this simple runic mark left on my hand that had not been there, I visited Icathia...in hopes of finding out what was it about..."
"Then I met some...horrifying looking Voidlord...I don't know it's name but it told me I was *Vice overdramatically states this* Chosen of the Void yada yada yada...."
"I didn't really find much description in that...so I come to you, to see if you know what it really means.."
*Kassadin examines the runic symbol on the man's hand*

"Yes. A mark...of the Void." *Kassadin's tone becomes more urgent.* "I trust....you have witnessed the full...horror...that the void threatens to visit upon our realm?"