Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

who's milkfat and why do we care?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DELICIOUSBUTTSEX

10-18-2010

serious my friend was talking about it and some guy named elementz that i should be caring about because of opinions or something.

XXXXXXXXXX

10-18-2010

elemtentz is sum gai that made sum stoopid tier list that broke the game and milkfat is a guy that likes milk and is really fat

DELICIOUSBUTTSEX

10-18-2010

Quote:
Chronozone:
elemtentz is sum gai that made sum stoopid tier list that broke the game and milkfat is a guy that likes milk and is really fat

ah ty. so elementz is the one who's like this is what u play!. was he the one who put pantheon really low on the list at first? i remember getting **** for picking him even though he rapes.

ipleadthefif208

10-18-2010

butt smex

Milkfat

10-18-2010

Quote:
Chronozone:

perfect description i might add

Rustamgrape

10-18-2010

Quote:
Milkfat:
perfect description i might add

Fat fat fatty.

Mc. Fatterson.