Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot I seriously think something is wrong with my account or your MM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarai

01-06-2013

I've played through 3 seasons. I've noticed something of a trend where if I go on a good win streak, it will be followed by a very rough losing streak.. impossible to win games. I've even tried to research it a bit to see if I was imagining things. One way of doing this, was looking up the recent histories of people in my games. I noticed if I went on a strong win streak, I would start to be paired with a full team of people on losing streaks(or most), the opposing team would be mostly comprised of people doing well in their last 10 games.

This time, I think something is really messed up. The last 30 games I have played, every single lane has lost every single game(literally about 2-3 lanes have one the entire time). For 30 games my team has been comprised of people having more losses than wins in their recent history- with opponents fairing higher wins than losses on theirs. Then a new trend started.. I've had two games where I had unranked players on my team(1500ish elo). Neither of these games were from a high elo duo queued with a low elo. One was two low elo(1100 each) duo'd together, another was just a single queued guy from 1200 elo. The other team had a normal spread in both games.

Seriously, look into my account.. and tell me something isn't messed up. I've played around 4000 games since I started, this is not some random whine-fest.

A Swarm of Koala

01-06-2013

Obviously the world is conspiring against you.

alxJaZe

01-06-2013

If you win a bunch of games in a row, your rating spikes above where it should be, so you get put into harder games, which you generally lose, moving your rating back to a more accurate level.

Nothing weird, really

Sarai

01-06-2013

You did not read, nor comprehend what I wrote.