@riot I seriously think something is wrong with my account or your MM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

I've played through 3 seasons. I've noticed something of a trend where if I go on a good win streak, it will be followed by a very rough losing streak.. impossible to win games. I've even tried to research it a bit to see if I was imagining things. One way of doing this, was looking up the recent histories of people in my games. I noticed if I went on a strong win streak, I would start to be paired with a full team of people on losing streaks(or most), the opposing team would be mostly comprised of people doing well in their last 10 games.

This time, I think something is really messed up. The last 30 games I have played, every single lane has lost every single game(literally about 2-3 lanes have one the entire time). For 30 games my team has been comprised of people having more losses than wins in their recent history- with opponents fairing higher wins than losses on theirs. Then a new trend started.. I've had two games where I had unranked players on my team(1500ish elo). Neither of these games were from a high elo duo queued with a low elo. One was two low elo(1100 each) duo'd together, another was just a single queued guy from 1200 elo. The other team had a normal spread in both games.

Seriously, look into my account.. and tell me something isn't messed up. I've played around 4000 games since I started, this is not some random whine-fest.

A Swarm of Koala

01-06-2013

Obviously the world is conspiring against you.

alxJaZe

01-06-2013

If you win a bunch of games in a row, your rating spikes above where it should be, so you get put into harder games, which you generally lose, moving your rating back to a more accurate level.

Nothing weird, really

Sarai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

You did not read, nor comprehend what I wrote.