Should this be a played game mode?

YES, IT SEEMS AWESOME! 2 33.33%
Maybe, seems cool. 0 0%
I don't know i might have to try it out. 2 33.33%
Terrible idea, just, blah. 2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Shadow Isles VS the Void. (MUST READ)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WOAHdatsalowprce

01-06-2013

I have a great idea for a game mode, i am sure other people have tried it , but it is worth a shot!

The Title Says It All.

So it doesn't have to be Shadow Isles vs Void, it could be noxus v demacia, but that is not the point. So it is on summoners rift, or proving grounds (Summoners rift i prefer).

Left Side: Demacia, Noxus, Yordles, Ionia
Right Side: Void, Shadow Isles, Piltover

-----------------------------------------------------------

So It would be 5 Noxians etc VS 5 Demacians etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

AT LEVEL 18: When everyone achieves level 18, go to dragon, you will have 3 team fights, if one side wins 2 of the battles, the opposing team has to surrender.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well thats all i really had to say, pretty explanitory, so try it out, people might just like it as a game mode, hey, maybe even Riot might make it into a REAL game mode .

Comment on your thoughts of the game mode please, give constructive feed back, whatever you want to do.

The5lacker

01-06-2013

So summoner's rift with arbitrary character limitations. Boring.

WOAHdatsalowprce

01-06-2013

It really wasn't meant to be something like hide n seek my friend, more like a fun game type that you can enjoy when you don't feel like playing a real match, sorry ^__^.

Cyborg Scorpion

01-06-2013

I've always wanted to try out a game with a team with all of the champions being allied to one affiliation, like a full team of yordles, noxians, demacians or Ionians but if it were a mode of the normal summoner's rift, it would be boring