[Game Unplayable] Champ Select Screen Hard Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsNotLuck66

01-06-2013

This morning, out of nowhere, the champ select screen is turning the client black and making the game unplayable. This is replicated across all game modes. At first I thought it was an isolated bug, but it's been occurring frequently now and I cannot play the game.

Champ select shows up fine for a couple seconds. When going to champ select (Ranked, ARAM, etc), there's a click the way that occurs (the same type you get when it's your pick). Then the screen goes black and there's nothing you can do. No rune or mastery selections :/

This is really annoying. I restarted, still happening. Never, ever had this happen before.

zavo

01-06-2013

here buddy im trying to post my solution on every post with this bug. just help me out by supporting by liking and commenting to try and get Riot Games to look at this issue.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2975185

ItsNotLuck66

01-07-2013

Thanks for the feedback. Yep, this is still continuing and it's ridiculously annoying to me and others since I have to dodge many times due to not being able to select champ or runes/masteries. It's ridiculous.

ItsNotLuck66

01-07-2013

Tried the fix. Not working for me

This bug happens randomly. Sometimes it's happening several times in a row, then sometimes not seeing it for a day.

RIOT THIS IS GAMEBREAKING. I cannot deal with all these dodge penalties - it's making me unable to play the game entirely and screwing up other peoples' experiences too.