Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Upcoming Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTzK1cK4SS

01-06-2013

Does anyone have any idea about the upcoming champion.. So eagerly waiting for it.. Also saw some post where it mentions it is a female adc or some kinda mage tat use sand etc etc.. don know what to believe :P

Krivven

01-06-2013

bump for the sake of riot attention.

I'm actually excited for a Sneak peak, I've been holding onto 8000 ip for a week now so i can save it for the new champ xD

Krimson62

01-06-2013

ive heard 3 things

Male tank
Female ADC
Yordle Jungler

No red confirmation, i would think an announcement will be out in the next week or so

53papers

01-06-2013

A non male ADC
A badass male support
Possibly Lissandra

Those were the ones I heard about/

iTzK1cK4SS

01-06-2013

Hmm.. Yea by this time at least there would have been a sneak peak, but this time nothing at all.

Krivven

01-06-2013

Lissandra? Never heard of that. But I heard of a drought-based champ known as Seth.

Edit: any reds wanna give us a bit of detail? At least when the sneak peak would be released or something?

Edit 2: Just looked at the timeline and Vi was released three weeks ago, today >.>