Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major]Lux E Invisible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPudding

01-06-2013

Description: Whenever lux use her E (Lucent Singularity), the ball of rainbow is invisible, only the stretch, thing. This happen to everyone.

Repro steps:
1. Play Custom Game
2. Play Proving Ground (Because i found the bug in pg map)
3. Use lux
4. Use the E

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-07-2013

Hey TasPlastic, what's your video settings?

Can you upload your dxdiag?

Best Fizz EU

01-07-2013

I can confirm this, just saw it in-game. Ezreal also had some weird stuff going on with his ult. If you guys gave him a new ult animation for Pulsefire Ezreal, then nevermind.

Edit: In the R3D log, I found this. Might be useful.

Quote:
R3D log:
000113.193| 867428.0968kb| 0.0000kb added| ALWAYS| Hero Lux(2) created for LatajacaDrukarka
000113.698| 867428.0968kb| 0.0000kb added| ALWAYS| Creating Hero...
000113.706| 867524.0968kb| 96.0000kb added| WARN| r3dTexture EX: - not found. Dummy texture created.

Warrikon

01-07-2013

Quote:
King Pikmin:
I can confirm this, just saw it in-game. Ezreal also had some weird stuff going on with his ult. If you guys gave him a new ult animation for Pulsefire Ezreal, then nevermind.

Edit: In the R3D log, I found this. Might be useful.

I might be having a similar thing.

I have Lol on two computers, yet both of them have this weird graphical glitch, its rare but if it happens it goes for the rest of my play times (every game until i close the client)

Some things like
- Towers shooting orangy/black projectiles that look like they are burning but are still in the form of a tower shot
- Ryze's E being a humungous size and has no real shape of a ryze E aswell. Yellow/red
- The level up being about 2 times bigger and yellow
Its never all of these at once and i'm sure theres more than one version of it but I do remember that one time Dravens axes (the projectile) went invisible, whilst the landing area stayed clear.

Idk why but they are all yellow LOL. Its kinda entertaining and doesn't interfere with any team fights, yet, but... yeah.
I'm also getting some weird fps lag, its not common but mostly it happens for about 1 second each game. Roughly around the 20 minute mark... and annoyingly happens after I do a click to somewhere >_>

iPudding

01-07-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
Hey TasPlastic, what's your video settings?

Can you upload your dxdiag?

My video setting is high, it happen to me twice.

Yurk Daddy

01-27-2013

I witnessed this E glitch today while playing against an enemy Lux. The Distortion's ball of light is not visible as a projectile or even once it lands(only the edge of the circle, the light texture, and the ending explosion are seen). My allies also said they could not see the projectile.

Also i had played against a Lux the game before, and did not have this glitch. That being said this was very unfair and if this is not a random occurrence Lux should really be disabled.

iPanel

01-27-2013

Just wanted to add that this happened to some people in the normal client today.

Rider Rento

01-27-2013

i have also experienced this visual error, but moreover with her steel legion skin, which is amazing btw