Besides support - what ways can Reds be contacted?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheycallmeX

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
to be fair most posts I answer with real information, drop off the page very fast. Its answered, not much else to say. Unless I answer in a controversial way that pisses people off it usually stops getting post traffic. So people tend to notice those a lot less than the popular joke threads that get bumped often.
you are actually one of the exceptions, i'll admit that.

Violet

10-18-2010

Quote:
to be fair most posts I answer with real information, drop off the page very fast. Its answered, not much else to say. Unless I answer in a controversial way that pisses people off it usually stops getting post traffic. So people tend to notice those a lot less than the popular joke threads that get bumped often.
To be fair you are on the forums way too much. lol <3

Stonewall008

10-18-2010

Alright thank you sir pendragon - after this ranked game of epicness i shall send an email.

DontBanMeImDrunk

10-18-2010

Quote:
Thats just not true. Or i am very unlucky as i constantly whine about game balance and have only recieved a few red posts, mainly guinsoo. Please troll me im lonely.

Skorp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2010

* Yawn *

What a boring thread.

* Heads off to post on the latest 'boobs' thread *

Sir Blaxalot

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggedPrincess View Post
Facebook if you're crafty. I stalked down loote & jeffew after they helped me and my gf get her account back.
I found Shurelia's facebook.

She's pretty fat... well.. very fat... like huge..

Stonewall008

10-18-2010

There we go (patiently awaits for reply like he's waiting for santa)