Serious musings about Milkfat and his 90 day challenge...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delthanin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

I think Milkfat has achieved Shurelia-levels of trolling without even meaning or trying to troll. Only need to say "Hai guiz!"

interwebhobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Can you imagine what would happen if he started claiming to be the best already? We're talking trolling above and beyond that of Reginaid's peak!

Rogmarz

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by interwebhobo View Post
Can you imagine what would happen if he started claiming to be the best already? We're talking trolling above and beyond that of Reginaid's peak!
He doesn't play aggressive though.

DeanKeaton259

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkfat View Post
I do get frustrated you are right. It's annoying at times to get solo mid against a level 30 guy with full masteries, rune pages, and 1450 wins when I am level 20 with 60 wins. I hate dying and I hate losing even more so when I get outplayed based on RNG/skill/experience it frustrates me because I know what I should be doing most of the time but in the initial laning phase he has such a heavy advantage sometimes I feel like even if I play flawlessly I couldn't beat him. It's one of the drawbacks of queueing up with such high ELO teammates.
If you ever feel like playing some time, I'd be happy to play with you. I think that what you're doing is cool and it's good for this game and its community.

Motigg

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkfat View Post
I do get frustrated you are right. It's annoying at times to get solo mid against a level 30 guy with full masteries, rune pages, and 1450 wins when I am level 20 with 60 wins. I hate dying and I hate losing even more so when I get outplayed based on RNG/skill/experience it frustrates me because I know what I should be doing most of the time but in the initial laning phase he has such a heavy advantage sometimes I feel like even if I play flawlessly I couldn't beat him. It's one of the drawbacks of queueing up with such high ELO teammates.
Hit me up sometime to play, I run into the same problems when I play with my friends. They're all 30 and then give me solo mid sometimes... I remember thinking about joining your clan or team or something back on HoN before my friends and I just started trolling games.

Team Andromeda

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid Sac View Post
As long as he makes it to the top in SOLO QUEUE being SOLO I'll be proud.

If he just queues with top players, that's not really special.
Hi idiot, all the top players in solo queue duo queue. Kthxbai.

Mercucial

10-18-2010

There's nothing serious about Milkfat or his challenge, it's all a big joke.

Mercucial

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
Hi idiot, all the top players in solo queue duo queue. Kthxbai.
Yeah, but they were good BEFORE they started doing that.

Subslde

10-18-2010

You cant get to the top if you just queue with people way better then you and get carried all day