Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious musings about Milkfat and his 90 day challenge...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milkfat

10-18-2010

Quote:
Karma Tornado:
got the feeling that milky was kind of frustrated last night and isn't progressing as fast as he would like.
I also felt that he doesn't really appreciate LoL yet. I do think he has the potential to be an excellent player though.

In every game I have played against players of my level I usually do very good in. I am 5-1 in ranked games against all level 30's and my KDR in ranked games is pretty good as well. I need to stop queuing with top people it really brings down my fun =(

interwebhobo

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Quote:
Sayan:
Who said I'm whining, I am actually seriously starting to watch his live streams and I don't know maybe I think the guy is reasonable...

Only time will tell...

Reasonable? What does that have to do with the biggest beef the community has with him - that he's having 4 other people carry him up the ladder. A lot of people that are decent (1500+ elo) could get carried to the top of the ladder with 4 top-tiered people. That doesn't necessarily mean they themselves play on an 1800 + level.

Cantor

10-18-2010

what have you got against reginaid and O'donnell?

Krathalos

10-18-2010

Quote:
Milkfat:
In every game I have played against players of my level I usually do very good in. I am 5-1 in ranked games against all level 30's and my KDR in ranked games is pretty good as well. I need to stop queuing with top people it really brings down my fun =(

That's because you're playing with top players, usually in a premade. You're only in normal games now, with people below level 30. The few ranked games you have played were, once again, with a premade of top players going against people who are more than likely lower ELO. I've seen you feed quite a few times, and in the ones you don't, your team gets fed, and you KS your team mates a few times to get your kills.

No offense, but I think you need to lay low for a while until you're level 30 and start getting used to the game. You're getting arrogant already and that's what is causing so many people to hate you. Once you start playing solo (duo does not count), then you'll see that you were just being carried.

Delthanin

10-18-2010

Milkfat always seemed pretty friendly when I checked the livestream. Think people are blowing things out of proportion. Still, funny to watch people rage. /shrug

Sayan

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Quote:
interwebhobo:
Reasonable? What does that have to do with the biggest beef the community has with him - that he's having 4 other people carry him up the ladder. A lot of people that are decent (1500+ elo) could get carried to the top of the ladder with 4 top-tiered people. That doesn't necessarily mean they themselves play on an 1800 + level.

If I was him I'll be honest I'll be trying to do the same bro...

No matter how good you are in this genre, this game has so much depth there is no way in hell he can master yourself to the top without getting hard carried by the best in the ladder, I just don't see away around it...

And the worst part is he kind of screwed himself over by sounding like he could pull off the most darndest ridiculous thing and so we shall see, is it going to be Milkfat or MilkF*a*r*t after the 90 days, what ever said and done, he is going to need a **** ton of support so I want to see if he pull it off...

Naive

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Quote:
Sayan:
Elementz, TreeEskimo, TakashiX, Megazero...to name a few...

Fixed.

Milkfat

10-18-2010

How have I been carried up a ladder yet? Every ranked game I have played have been with 2 real life friends(one being a female). I get carried in normal games all the time though. Whenever I want to try and learn a new hero/strategy I have my friends play carry and it usually works.

interwebhobo

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Quote:
Sayan:
If I was him I'll be honest I'll be trying to do the same bro...

No matter how good you are in this genre, this game has so much depth there is no way in hell he can master yourself to the top without getting hard carried by the best in the ladder, I just don't see away around it...

And the worst part is he kind of screwed himself over by sounding like he could pull off the most darndest ridiculous thing and so we shall see, is it going to be Milkfat or MilkF*a*r*t after the 90 days, what ever said and done, he is going to need a **** ton of support so I want to see if he pull it off...

Yeah, of course it would be near-impossible. That was what was so "shock-and-awe" about his claim! That's how he was supposed to prove he'd become the best. I'm sorry, but nobody can prove themselves the best after being carried up the ladder. It's like saying you're the best weightlifter and then having your spotter take half of the weight when lifting. It just doesn't worth that way.

Quote:
Milkfat:
How have I been carried up a ladder yet? Every ranked game I have played have been with 2 real life friends(one being a female). I get carried in normal games all the time though. Whenever I want to try and learn a new hero/strategy I have my friends play carry and it usually works.

What the hell is this even implying?

Unclephillip

10-18-2010

Elementz? Helpful?

He's single-handedly responsible for half the tier list spouting noobs in Solo q