Serious musings about Milkfat and his 90 day challenge...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EffenSeven

10-18-2010

He's basically void by the sole reason he was getting free stuff in the beginning.

In the beginning, it failed.

Grackis

10-18-2010

lol thank god for a moment i thought id read my name on there =p

Sayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekkie View Post
Not funny, why are you still whining. If anything, this was done for our (playerbases) benefit as well as RiOT's own. He's now part of their team, if you have a problem with it, I should imagine you could just get 4 of your own pro pals and play 4v5?
Who said I'm whining, I am actually seriously starting to watch his live streams and I don't know maybe I think the guy is reasonable...

Only time will tell...

Karrot

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayan View Post
people who are very helpful... TreeEskimo
I lol'd. The only thing TreeEskimo will help you with is to show you an example of how to flame people.

scissorman

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkfat View Post
I PLAYED WITH REGINALD LAST NIGHT WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME SOONER

ps I laughed at the picture ;p
gtfo

Ekkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

He seemed like a complete ****** in the one I watched :P

Mr Fehr

10-18-2010

I don't know what all happened, but I saw a video of his a arrogant and douchbaggy ways, I hate him now.

Krathalos

10-18-2010

He is pretty arrogant if you watch his streams. The people that try to troll or just hate on him though are kind of stupid. They make fun of stupid things, then compare him to themselves. They've played like 1000 matches, and he's not even level 30 yet on a game he just recently started, yet he's supposed to be pro like all of them.

He kind of insulted those who are at the top of LoL though. He wasn't #1 in DotA or HoN, yet he thinks he can get to the top of LoL only after 90 days. The people who are at the top now have been playing probably since the game came out, yet he apparently thinks, even though he wasn't top in DotA or HoN, he thinks he's (or will be) better than those who are there now in LoL.

Mr Fehr

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkfat View Post
I PLAYED WITH REGINALD LAST NIGHT WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME SOONER

ps I laughed at the picture ;p
you are so cool man

/sarcasm

Epidot

10-18-2010

I watched the stream last night and Reginald was the most annoying person to hear talk. Bro every other sentence and he NEVER stops talking