Looking for some help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloud Orb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Hi, I'm Hero o Time, I've been playing since the game is out with a few breaks throughout the years. Last season I was easily able to hit gold but it seems I hate some issues improving at the moment. I'm looking for someone willing to help me improve and tell me WHAT is bad in my gameplay, I learn fast and I'm pumped up to get to at least platinum. Add me if you're interested, any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks for reading

Best regards

Hero o Time

Cloud Orb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Bump

Thanias1

01-04-2013

I'd love to help, but honestly, I'm not too good at the game myself. So if you have something specific to ask, I may or may not be able to help with it.

Cloud Orb

01-04-2013

Thanks, I added you in game. May ask some questions.

iDpark

01-04-2013

Most high elo players are pretty busy, look up cardboardowl, he's willing to help out and I believe he has a chat room.

If you're gold you probably better than alot of people on the forums, including me. I'm about 1200.
if you have specific questions, I'd love to help you out, but you're looking for alot of free platinum level help, and that's not gonna be easy to find.

Executioner ken has a thread he always replies to. help thread from 1800's.
He's 2k elo right now.

Other than that, good luck on hitting plat, I just wanna hit gold.

Cloud Orb

01-04-2013

Thanks a lot for the insight! Might as well try to contact them. I don't have any specific questions tho, the best would be someone monitoring me and saying WHAT exactly I'm doing bad, that way I'd improve in no time but hey, I can keep dreaming. Good luck for hitting gold, at low elo try to play a lot more aggressive and punish mistakes. Make sure you ward and don't die and you should be gold in no time.

Cloud Orb

01-04-2013

Bump

Cloud Orb

01-05-2013

bump

Cloud Orb

01-05-2013

Bump

til Days of Blue

01-05-2013

Rather hard to help if you can't specific an area, or you should just post your replays.