New to LoL... No Practice games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanity Gdiaf

01-07-2013

I've read in the help threads to start with practice games but it seems to have been removed. Can't make a custom bot game since I haven't unlocked 16 champions..
I don't really want to jump into pvp or a co-op game since I honestly have no idea what I'm doing quite yet...
I have friends that got me to start playing but there's a complication with internet sharing so we can't jump into that. This is extremely new since I've only played open-world MMOs.

I just want to figure out the basics before I have to jump into the game and derp around.
Assistance would be appreciated :S

Andarel

01-07-2013

You should be able to - go to custom game, create new game, add bot. That doesn't have a champ restriction.

paintolar

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarel View Post
You should be able to - go to custom game, create new game, add bot. That doesn't have a champ restriction.
This should work....

Just as a warning tho, you will loose more games as 5(1+4bots)v 5bots because the bots are dumb and dont work together as a team very well.... Dont let it discourage you

People playing coop v ai beginner are usually very understanding towards new players, as this is the mode many use to test new champs/builds anyway. Plus you win almost all games here, and it gives you a better feel for playing as a team.

Hope it helps,
Paintolar

venny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Just to give a warning. If you're gonna play co-op vs. bots. People will fool around alot and just kill things just cause it's so easy to. In this mode, you'll only get the VERY basic feel of the game. (kill towers, kill enemies in the way, work together, get the nexus.) You will not learn much about Farming minions, staying together, warding, and the basic meta team.