I need help... ;~;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blabbity

01-08-2013

So I've played the tutorials and all that..
I guess I just need someone to help me figure out the game
For example how do I go into matches with other low level players
Please dont refer me to any links or anything I need direct advice
Another thing is in the tutorial the map moved automatically and now it doesn't..
Just.. someone help D: I wanna play and I guess I need someone to teach me the basics, obviously the tut wasnt enough for me :(

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-08-2013

Matchmaking always attempts to match you up with other new players. If you want to play a Co-op game with other players versus a team of bots, click Play at the top of the screen, then the Co-op vs. AI tab, Classic, Summoner's Rift, Beginner. Then click the "Solo - Match me with teammates" button. If you want to play a guided game with bots on both teams, try Battle Training under the Tutorial tab.

At the top right corner of the minimap, there is a button that looks a little webcam. This locks and unlocks your camera. With the camera locked, the screen will move with you. Playing with a locked camera puts you at a disadvantage. It is highly recommended that you get used to unlocking the camera as soon as possible.

RogueAlexGamer

01-08-2013

Hey, I can play a few matches with you if you wish on my lower level accounts.
Add Dragonborn Natsu on your LoL client, there should be a button on the lower right corner with 3 people on the icon, click that and then click on the picture on the very right with a person with a + next to them then type in the type box - Dragonborn Natsu.
I'll play a few co-op matches with you and help you out with some advice - do you have Team Speak 3 or Skype so I can give you advice easier unless you'd rather just get the advice in-game on LoL.

Blabbity

01-08-2013

I added you