Tribunal is making me a little racist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoram

01-06-2013

Every time I see someone not speak english they almost always just spam "noob" "idiot" "F--k" and insulting words in spanish(since its usually Spanish which I can understand decently well). I kind of hate to admit it but there has yet to be a game I've come across where I haven't punished them if I was certain. I've skipped one or two but otherwise its a punish.

Seriously spanish speakers, there are people out there giving you a bad name, and they are building a pretty awful stereotype for me.

JustDeckeredBoys

01-06-2013

oh come on now, mexicans are good people

Ergheis

01-06-2013

This is a bad correlation: Spanish Speaking players on the NA servers that are smart enough to not be idiots... are ALSO smart enough to know that no one can understand them if they speak spanish.

Sort of like how if I jumped on a Japanese Server, I'd know not to talk straight english and expect everyone to understand me.

FizzInYourEye

01-06-2013

Burritos are not people

Zoram

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
This is a bad correlation: Spanish Speaking players on the NA servers that are smart enough to not be idiots... are ALSO smart enough to know that no one can understand them if they speak spanish.

Sort of like how if I jumped on a Japanese Server, I'd know not to talk straight english and expect everyone to understand me.
true. However when I come across spanish speakers who don't know english well I often offer to translate the gist of things, like if they want to gank, be ganked for, take an objective, or something. It works out well. I haven't been in that situation for about 6 months or more though.

CataclysmCrash

01-06-2013

Tribunal and my own experience has made me distrust people who abbreviate everything they type.

U instead of you, R instead of are, etc.

Benny Boy

01-06-2013

Racist scum.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

That's how i actually identify an spanish speaking player, when he doesnt even say a word in spanish
they always spam (and i really mean it, they SPAM) the chat with "gg noob, noob, **** off noob, stfu noob, ****** noob, ****ing noob, noob noob, this noob"

Then, i just say "are you mexican?" and they explode in rage with spanish insults, lol

Zoram

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Boy View Post
Racist scum.
I'm not racist....If you tried to read the OP maybe you'd see that...

Tribunal is making me feel racist because of the cases I get.

LuvMorgan

01-06-2013

I created a thread in Tribunal that said.

Good job Riot, you made me racist.

It was instantly removed. lol

I like your thread though.