Rainbow Nuke-Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBaR0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

A week ago I posted with a video of a Lux kill montage. It wasn't epic. I deleted it completely and restarted from scratch. I now bring you a Lux laser montage. Consisting of lasers and no boring kills: this one is a lot more epic. I worked hard on this so I would appreciate any kind of feedback. It consists of 63 laser clips and 66 (I think) kills. All of it was recorded and edited in a week. I had to put up with Windows Live Movie Maker that whole time.
ANYWAY! Enough jibber-jabber! Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkYH8_8dRk

lakit

01-06-2013

Was good until I heard dubstep.

FinalHP

01-06-2013

Came here expecting a Rainbow Brite Skin idea for Lux for some reason. Was very disappointed.

Dannyboy64

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4x0r Planet View Post
Came here expecting a Rainbow Brite Skin idea for Lux for some reason. Was very disappointed.
Meant to upvote.

BigBaR0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4x0r Planet View Post
Changed the title so hopefully people won't expect that.

Vamp13

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakit View Post
Was good until I heard dubstep.
was bad until i heard dubstep.

LittleMewMew

01-19-2013

I like the part where you didn't kill the low health Rengar because your team already had him, and instead caught the runner. That was some nice teamwork, most would have just taken the Rengar. Very nice ults, Lux's like you make me hate mid lane xD

BigBaR0n

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessChen View Post
I like the part where you didn't kill the low health Rengar because your team already had him, and instead caught the runner. That was some nice teamwork, most would have just taken the Rengar. Very nice ults, Lux's like you make me hate mid lane xD
Haha, thanks very much
I like to use my ult for good, not for stealing. However, sometimes the temptation is too strong (as you sometimes see in this video) :P

Psycho Pretzel

01-22-2013

Rainbow Nuke reminds me of a certain episode I saw, but I shouldn't say what because I'd attract all the hate.

JeDo Nimble

01-22-2013

Better with Soul Cycle.