What do you think about this one?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul1005 View Post
Game 3: Distinct lack of communication. As said in a previous post, it just seems arrogant. To me, it would seem like trolling. Taking another lane is fine if you communicate well enough, and the two of you come to an agreement. Hell, just trying to help, from your perspective it seems. Try talking more, and less of the banter to people like Ahri. Not saying you were being an ass or anything, it's just that saying things like "Can you not die like that again" "it pays to be careful" to someone like Ahri is aggravating, especially after the distinct lack of communication after going mid. This case is borderline punishable.
Actually, that first thing was said after Ahri tried to turret dive his opponent. (Yes, I remember the game.)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul1005 View Post
Case 5: Not a whole lot here, but spamming "ROAMJAX!" after killing or whatever, it just gets annoying after a while. Not to mention (as said before) you come off as a little arrogant. I can understand someone wanting to report you for this, however, it is just you being cocky and slightly arrogant. Excusable and definitely pardonable, but many people (Myself included, sorry) would probably lean more towards a punish for this case. (Not the whole 5 cases, just this case)
Hell, I'm inclined to agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul1005 View Post
So, there you have it. My opinion on how you did. My opinion?> A skipped case, most likely. Not a whole lot to base a report on. Stop goading players with banter / taunts (ROAMJAX!) and communicate a little more, and you should probably never end up in tribunal for a decent amount of time.
Actually, that was a one-time thing since the game was going exceptionally well. You'll note how the "ROAMJAX!" stopped after two fifths of the team left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul1005 View Post
By the way, thank you for just posting a reform, as well as not flaming in forum. It seems like you are legitimately trying to be a good player. Also, Kudos again on not reacting (severely) to *******s on your team.
I learned some time ago that The Tribunal is a lot like RIOT; agree with their actions or not, you know they usually have some reason for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-08-2013

I know I am a little late to this but thought I would comment.

This is a borderline case. In fact, I probably would have pardoned and I am a bit stricter than most. However, I think the only reason any one punished was because of the "I am above my team and do what I want mentality". Now I am not saying don't play what you want to play, cause you should play what you want. Maybe, dont broadcast it as much? Instead of "I play roamJax cause I want to" when they clearly asked you to play ADC, simply say "ADC is not my best. I am going to roam with Jax to help as much as I can"

I would also like to thank you for being level headed in here. It doesnt happen to often.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
Ah that always is the rub isn't it. Its very hard to express tone online, so the only choice you have is to carefully pick your words, avoiding ones that have double meanings. Make no mistake, I completely understand your point, I'm just trying to brainstorm on how best to help you avoid further punishments. I'd love to add you to my friends list, but my computer's in the shop at the moment, and this piece of gosa that i'm writing on can't handle Xsplit, let alone League.
Don't worry 'bout my taking it the wrong way. I know full well you're just trying to help me out. If you ever manage to log on again, feel free to add me. Always nice to have level-headed people on my list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathKiraX

Member

01-08-2013

I fail to see how this is borderline? Ahri just spams report him over and over. He did well in his games. Doesn't look like trolling. Just a few kids who don't get to play how they are use to and they spam report. Easy Pardon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nether

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Interesting, I think 2 and 4 were reports due to your name having a religious connotation. Not sure what the rules are for religious names but those 2 at least are a result of hypersensitivity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minos157

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Nether said what I was thinking, game 2 is a clear report because someone doesn't like your summoner name. I think it is an ok name, but can see how some crazy people may get offended by it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

Senior Member

01-12-2013

I know it's rather late into this all, but I still would like to get at least some contrary opinions on here. The ban is nearly up, but there's something to be learned from this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KineticSkink

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistGuy1 View Post
I know it's rather late into this all, but I still would like to get at least some contrary opinions on here. The ban is nearly up, but there's something to be learned from this.
On the face of it I would have pardoned, and I am probably on the harsher (but I like to think fair) side of judges

Things I would take away from this for you
- Why did you even end up in the tribunal, remember you need to be reported in 15% or more of your games played as a rule of thumb to even end up with a case in the tribunal
- Judging by the nature of the reports, I would come to the conclusion that you are simply inclined to do whatever you want, during champ select and in game.
- While there is no obligation to adhere to a strict meta, as has been stated by Reds, it is a team game so you are expected try and work as a team.
- I may be incorrect on that assumption, perhaps your pre/post game chat is offensive or something else.

I wouldn't focus to hard on these specific 5 cases if I was you, none of which are really bad, but rather reflect on why you got reported enough to even end up in the tribunal in the first place.

Hope that helps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VietnamGuerrilla

Senior Member

01-12-2013

This game is about winning. I see no problems with your case. Whilest you are being a bit of a ******bag your scores reflect that youre not a terrible player. I would rather play with you then all the softies out there who get offended so easily.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamGuerrilla View Post
This game is about winning. I see no problems with your case. Whilest you are being a bit of a ******bag your scores reflect that youre not a terrible player. I would rather play with you then all the softies out there who get offended so easily.
No, the game isn't about winning. It's about having fun, which all games are about. If Lol was about winning, then Ranked would be the only game mode and playing badly would be bannable.