If League of Legend had a main character?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyvux

02-09-2013

lore wise, heimer has a lot of mention, so he might be a main when you think about it. i mean:
-he built yi's goggles
-he built corki's copter
-rumble hates him
-he represents both bandle city and piltover
-found the Yordle Academy of Science & Progress
-owns piltover customs
-built Star Rods: hextech devices which emit light and are used to illuminate the streets of Piltover
-built Patrol Rescue Bot: an automaton deployed by the Piltover Patrol in order to search for missing individuals.
-built Drain Out Of Mana Machine: the "D.O.O.M. Machine" was an experimental device that was capable of extracting magic from its surrounding area.
- also built the things used in his abilities.
-ziggs wanted to be like him

so yeah, that is a lot...

Silver Grimalkin

02-09-2013

There really couldn't be a singular character as a main character who could capture the entire lore of league. The closest one to make a compelling main character would be Riven. She faces a lot of personal questions that living the noxus way of life will give her as an exile. How steafast is she in her ideas of social darwinism? Could this change? Riven is the character who is currently looking for the answer to making Noxus great again for the old Noxian ideal, so naturally she would be effected by everyone she met.

Her story is the one with the most potential, since she want her old Noxus back, but in times of now how would that stand? Is she so intent on her old noxian teachings that she is blind to everything else around her? Does she really want the old Noxus, or does she want her ideal city-state, subject to change as her travels change her.

Edit: Although, Zilean could be a good point of view character, lost in an endless sea of time he could easily play an observer role.

IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR

02-10-2013

Great answers , when I started this post I was thinking of something more alone the lines of the hero type protagonist, but nonetheless great answers from everybody.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Garen, Kat, Ryze, and Ashe would be some of the most iconic and well known champions (that is, outside the game itself. Look at the website for example.)

I think the main characters are Swain, LeBlanc, Garen, J4, and Katarina. This is based on the 'main' plot involving the two biggest city-states and their conflict with the League of Legends itself being based around the actions of these characters. Because of this 'main plotline' you could say someone like Talon is more important than, say, Ashe, even though she's an older character and is a Queen.

But the thing is, each character is the protagonist of their own story.

Phunya

02-10-2013

I can already imagine an anime-style opener with Riven in it.

PsychoPJ

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvux View Post
lore wise, heimer has a lot of mention, so he might be a main when you think about it. i mean:
-he built yi's goggles
-he built corki's copter
-rumble hates him
-he represents both bandle city and piltover
-found the Yordle Academy of Science & Progress
-owns piltover customs
-built Star Rods: hextech devices which emit light and are used to illuminate the streets of Piltover
-built Patrol Rescue Bot: an automaton deployed by the Piltover Patrol in order to search for missing individuals.
-built Drain Out Of Mana Machine: the "D.O.O.M. Machine" was an experimental device that was capable of extracting magic from its surrounding area.
- also built the things used in his abilities.
-ziggs wanted to be like him

so yeah, that is a lot...
That doesn't make him a main character. In fact, him being so involved in his research makes him a supporting character at best. But more likely a background character or plot device.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Garen and Katarina would be the main characters. Swain would be that badass behind the scenes and Leblanc would have her hand in many cookie jars without anyone knowing. J4, Lux, Syvanna, Ezreal, Galio, Poppy, and Talon would be great reoccurring supporting characters, important but the main focus will always be with Garen and Katarina.

Darius and Draven would make great reoccurring characters that Garen has to overcome and Katarina has to deal with from time to time.

ZzForeverAlonezZ

02-13-2013

Garen is a good main char, one of the most iconic champs in LoL.
His opponent is obviously Darius.
It would be interesting to see Demacia siblings vs. Noxus siblings - Garen and Lux vs. Darius and Draven.
Plus Garen has a love story with Kat, rivalry with Urgot and close friendships with Jarvan IV and Xin Zhao. He is a key character.

Ez is number 2 candidate. Really popular champ, daring, adventurous, and looks like a manga character. He hates Noxus but we don't know cleary the reason so we can explore more on his past.

Jarvan is also a good main char, interesting lore and secrets, related to (or becoming) LeBlanc. Main opponent is Swain.

I personally like Jax's lore and would love to see his story. He must somehow related to the creation of the League of Legends and we don't know anything about him and his true power or identity. Additionally, Jax is the strongest lore-wise champion so far.

Last one would be Master Yi, another popular champ and has interesting relationships with Wukong, Irelia, Heimer and Ionia. Main opponent is Singed.

Honorable mentions: Kass, Irelia, Lee Sin, Kat, Pantheon.

Seth Lightheart

02-13-2013

Personally, I would find Vi an interesting character to focus on. Her personality would make her entertaining constantly, not to even mention how fun it would be to have her and Cait playing off each other.

And just imagine what a writer could do with her abilitys

Wreck it....

Thraon

02-14-2013

I would like to see Twisted Fate
Starts in the undergrounds playing dirty cards with Malcolm and taking all the money for them.
Then, he betrays Malcolm Graves to enter the magical experiment.
Everything goes ****ing bad, explodes, etc etc.
He wakes up in the lab and when he is about to kill the scientists, he teleports miles away without noticing.
Then, the story continues and I think he has the charisma of a "Main Character".

PS: All I said came from the Lore of Twisted Fate, Graves and Wikia. Didn't make up anything.

Also, Garen could be the "Mindless good guy". It's a good main character.
Or Ryze and his lore with the scroll that contains how to destroy the world or something like that.

Or even better Rammus. Chapter 1: Rammus Thinks.
Rammus: "......................"