If League of Legend had a main character?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanias1

01-25-2013

Garen

Managable

01-25-2013

I think a lot of champions have done remarkable things for their city-state. Singed progressing Zaun's power, Karma, Irelia, and Yi for their fight against Zaun. Caitlyn for establishing the Piltover Police Force. Heimerdinger for bringing yordles from all over Runeterra to Piltover for science and knowledge. Katarina, Swain, and Talon for leading the Noxian military. Garen (obviously), and Lux for dominating the battlefield for DEMACIAAAAAAAA.

Kanon Azai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

I have to go with swain here. After his promotion he'll likely be at the head (or side) of any battle anywhere. He could have his bird yell at people and when **** gets hectic, he can morph and eat them all. :3

Spartan Buddhist

01-27-2013

Rammus.

Think of seeing the League from his quiet observant perspective, and watching the stories and struggles of all the other characters take place around him.

The Illusionaryy

02-01-2013

The protaganists would obviously be the summoners.

DanishDelight

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larvae To Leech View Post
Teemo the little rat shows up every were. I hate him so much
LOL. you sound like my friend BasedLord777

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

probably in alueage of legends prequel it could be ryze, just imagine a series featuring all of ryze's travels all of his masters and how he learned all his magic, tbh League of elgends would be better with a prequel, it would also be fun to watch the story arc about shurimians vs fullpower-xerath.

Jinemba

02-04-2013

It would have to be

Ezreal, Riven, Jayce or Garen

They are young and don't have a shadowy figure personality to them, main characters should be open, and have a goal and be hard working. Either they want to find something or protect something and they are never almighty or a huge figure to begin with. Jax has to much rep, Katarina doesn't have enough going on, she is just a secretive assassin. Any story would be boring if all he main character does is assassinate people she is order to kill.

Lonjanis

02-04-2013

I could totally see Ryze or jayce. But of the champions I have to lean towards wukong. Though IMO if league had a main character it would a new up and coming summoner who has like a main champion he uses, but experiences and fights a hole bunch of others. Probably form Piltover i'd guess I mean come on people you have all seen those cartoons/anime that are basically just product placement for a toy/game line It would follow that formula.

Linoleum4Athene

02-04-2013

Talon
-Dark past
-Bad ass
-progressing