Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If League of Legend had a main character?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doom Puppy

01-16-2013

There are quite a few possible types of stories that league could follow. For example in a more mystery type genre Caitlyn, Vi, and Kayle all would make effective protagonists though my vote goes to Vi.
Most of the champions could be effective characters in some type of story although they would obviously need more characterization.
As for the story of League itself? Given the multiple different threads going through the world there are two real options in my mind. Either we would need multiple viewpoint characters in the style of Song of Fire and Ice, or we would want a relatively neutral entity to act as a sort of audience surrogate. I vote Annie.

Lionant

01-18-2013

I'm throwing my lot in with the Riven crowd, she travels everywhere so she'd probably be great for this

Samwel93

01-20-2013

Yeah Riven or Ez hands down would be great characters to showcase the world through. Riven did a lot of wondering and Ez is an explorer. Not to mention both of them are already really popular with people already.

Leoric Wuju

01-20-2013

Katarina.

It's official

Doumz

01-20-2013

Welcome to the League of Draven!

Legend of Dr3w

01-20-2013

If anyone has followed the series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, I think Jax would make a character foil to the main character in a similar fashion that Crixus does to Spartacus: Established champion that creates a logical goal for the protagonist in dethroning the champion. Everybody likes an underdog story.

As to who should be the main protagonist, I think Garen pops out of people's mouths as he is the archetypical Good Guy Garen and blah blah boring milquetoast generic white male protagonist fight for justice story.

There are plenty of amazing story relationships that could be played upon here. I for one would like to watch a movie depicting the Rune Wars or the rise of the Shadow Isles. Twisted Treeline remake brought out a lot of subtle lore connections that I would love to see come to light (i.e. Mordekaiser, Yorick, Hecarim, Karthus).

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Katarina, Ryze, Teemo, and maybe Garen. They're everywhere.

FatDrunkenDwarf

01-20-2013

udyr

jakeolantern5683

01-21-2013

veigar!

It'd be kinda like the overlord games except if you were an evil wizard!

Birdy51

01-21-2013

Riven would be a good pick, probably even better than Ezreal. She's a wanderer, meaning that she probably has exposed herself to many different enviroments.