If League of Legend had a main character?

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR

01-06-2013

Who would be a good candidate to become the main protagonist lore wise?
Note: I said protagonist not hero, doesn't have to be a good champion, villains are allowed too. I just wanna hear what other people think?
I always thought Ryze as a main character simply because I see Riot trailers and picture hinting this.

EmperorofTortuga

01-06-2013

Good question. I would say, possibly, Jax, Jarvan IV, or Garen, just because of their lore. Jax is the "best" champion, Jarvan is the Prince of Demacia, and Garen would be like call of duty- Not the head of the army, just another member.

Larvae To Leech

01-06-2013

Teemo the little rat shows up every were. I hate him so much

wolfuvdeath

01-07-2013

I would say Jax for his effects on the league. If not, Jarvan IV or Swain, given that they lead the largest city states and held power during the incident at Kalamanda.

Apaulcalypse NOW

01-07-2013

Jayce

Vongeo

01-07-2013

I'm extremely grateful there is no main character in the league, but I'll bite.
Jax Can't be the main character as He has no where to progress He's already the best there would be no story. Jarvan is a ******y prince. Garen Could be a main character if we assume a Noxus evil Demacia Good Binary, but this leaves out all the other city states.

For the current state of story telling, I have the misfortune of saying the most probable main character, In his youth and his progression is Unfortunately Ezeral.

SHMEEPS phd

01-07-2013

Jax would make a better rival to the protagonist. He's definitely to moral to be the antagonist, or even on the evil side of the spectrum for that matter, but he's most certainly no main character.

Evil would just be a take your pick situation. you could have a really good plot arch or saga with Fiddlesticks as the main evil. Noc, Veigar, Singed, Shaco, etc.

Akali, Kennen. and Shen would make great good guys, but not the main character. They are more like enforcers for good and don't seem to have enough depth to flesh out a protagonist.

Twisted Fate would make a great "han solo" character.

Lee sin would make an awesome protagonist. Plenty of depth and back story, room for growth, troubled past, etc.

Vongeo is right though. Ezeral does, unfortunately, make for the most fitting "main character."

As much as I hate Teemo, he also wouldn't be bad.

Aavak

01-07-2013

Cho'gath. Nuff said.

Lajinn5

01-07-2013

Kassadin, we could see how he fights the void outside the arena >

Ask Tyrant Swain

01-08-2013

Swain.
Because he's probably going to be in the midst of things, whatever the event is.
And because he isn't that ''good guy''. What can I say, I like anti-heroes as main characters.

1234511 ... 14