Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2100 Bottom Lane Analysis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nysyli

02-24-2013

http://www.twitch.tv/nysyli/c/1961673 - TCMoney Ezreal

Nysyli

02-24-2013

k. i'm going to be streaming tonight so if you want to hop in and ask me things feel free

Lux Deluxe

02-24-2013

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2861407/

1500-ish game. My friend and I are trying to duo queueing bot. This was a bad game for us, we played poorly early and as a result got zoned pretty hard by Taric and Graves. Watching the replay I noticed we made a lot of stupid decisions, but just wanted to get your thoughts/analysis on this and see what we could have done better during laning phase. The bits of the video to review is from 0:00 to 17:00 (end of bot laning phase). We end up catching back up to Taric/Graves towards the end, but the first 10 min or so were atrocious.

Thanks, I appreciate the replays you've posted and I've been learning a lot by watching them.

Nysyli

02-24-2013

Quote:
Lux Deluxe:
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2861407/

1500-ish game. My friend and I are trying to duo queueing bot. This was a bad game for us, we played poorly early and as a result got zoned pretty hard by Taric and Graves. Watching the replay I noticed we made a lot of stupid decisions, but just wanted to get your thoughts/analysis on this and see what we could have done better during laning phase. The bits of the video to review is from 0:00 to 17:00 (end of bot laning phase). We end up catching back up to Taric/Graves towards the end, but the first 10 min or so were atrocious.

Thanks, I appreciate the replays you've posted and I've been learning a lot by watching them.

i'll probably have a chance to review it before I go to bed tonight, look back in 4-5 hrs

WarlordAlpha

Recruiter

02-25-2013

Quote:
I Love Nickwu:
k. i'm going to be streaming tonight so if you want to hop in and ask me things feel free

Make sure to stream while on pain meds, that's like 10k+ viewer material right there.

Nysyli

02-26-2013

I dunno if the quality of my analysis went down, or nobody post replays.

Muddy Wilbury

02-26-2013

Thanks for the comments. I will practice trading autos! I suppose in the case that Lux is going to be a terrible support I should try to find that out in champ select so I can support.

Muddy Wilbury

02-26-2013

I do feel like it's harder to carry as support in my ELO however.

Nysyli

02-26-2013

Quote:
TCMoney:
I do feel like it's harder to carry as support in my ELO however.

support gets better as the players become more mechanically skilled. before the elo change I'd say it becomes most effecient 1900+ when laning with someone you don't know to punish randoms but it's definitely harder to create opportunities with less skilled people. The problem you then run into is the support never creating any opportunity or pressure or even vision if you play AD putting you into a lose lose situation at lower elos

also i just took meds so if im rambling gg

WarlordAlpha

Recruiter

02-26-2013

Quote:
I Love Nickwu:
The problem you then run into is the support never creating any opportunity or pressure or even vision if you play AD putting you into a lose lose situation at lower elos

What about the opposite effect though, where as your elo drops lower and lower the enemy ADC/Support are more likely to create an opportunity for you by being straight-up terrible (bad position, wasting spells, etc.)?