2100 Bottom Lane Analysis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somethingwierd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

I like the videos, definetly helps because when I play adc sometimes it can go one way where we are winning, while sometimes completely we are losing.

Nysyli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethingwierd View Post
I like the videos, definetly helps because when I play adc sometimes it can go one way where we are winning, while sometimes completely we are losing.
Thanks, if you have any replays I can try and help you out specifically.

Nysyli

01-07-2013

bliu23

01-07-2013

I love nickwu too

Nysyli

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliu23 View Post
I love nickwu too
But does he occasionally send you <3's?

bliu23

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Nickwu View Post
But does he occasionally send you <3's?
he declined my friend request

Ethelon

01-07-2013

Bump for support (Pun intended).

I don't use LoLreplay so I can't exactly contribute here, but this is exactly what the community needs more of.

Just a quick question regarding the 2k elo vid where you indicated that Taric shouldn't engage because of the creeps. [Roughly 13:10]
Wouldn't the engage be a possible kill if Taric did in fact stun Draven near the minions, and used RW along with Varus' slow aoe + snipe to clear the wave while bursting Draven? All ults were up and Draven's flash was down.

Nysyli

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliu23 View Post
he declined my friend request
that's awkward. he sent me mine ^_^

Nysyli

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethelon II View Post
Bump for support (Pun intended).

I don't use LoLreplay so I can't exactly contribute here, but this is exactly what the community needs more of.

Just a quick question regarding the 2k elo vid where you indicated that Taric shouldn't engage because of the creeps. [Roughly 13:10]
Wouldn't the engage be a possible kill if Taric did in fact stun Draven near the minions, and used RW along with Varus' slow aoe + snipe to clear the wave while bursting Draven? All ults were up and Draven's flash was down.
When everything you said is true, yes, I was trying to refer more to the early levels that make or break laning from 2-5 where irregardless of those facts they'd have lost the fight. But yes, in that situation you are correct.

bliu23

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Nickwu View Post
that's awkward. he sent me mine ^_^
I've only played with him twice that might be why