Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A somewhat bad trend in the community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rixatrix

01-07-2013

Quote:
Phonyboney:
Quote:
Drodeka;33219332:
I think players should have a title beneath their name, stating which position they most want to play. This could be used for matchmaking improvements with a toggle option, set to off by default.

This would actually be a pretty good idea. Why is it downvoted? It would solve a lot of hassle, yelling, and first pick nonsense.

I agree... My thoughts from another thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=33250925&posted=1#post33250925)...maybe something like an in-game profile where you can select a main, and select like 3 champ types (compared to "roles&quot in order from most to least preferred, and then have it pop up like:

"SummonerPerson
Main: Blitzcrank | Prefs: Support > Mage > Tank"

There could maybe be like 10 seconds before champ select begins so that everyone can see what everyone else prefers to play in a small section under their name or a pop-up when you mouse hover over their name... The rest would be common sense and discussion, hopefully, like, "Oh, first pick was X champion on the other team... SummonerPerson mains their exact counterpick, maybe s/he should get that champion."