@Lyte There is simply no way to challenge unjustified punishment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norwenna

02-02-2013

bump

Ada Wong

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwenna View Post
Hello lyte,
I read your statement on tribunal and i understand that no system is perfect though it is hell if you are the case of a false positive as you call them.
The problem is there is currently no channel of communication that riot offer to counter these situation.

The player support state :

My question is ... what can we do when it happens ?
There is simply no representative of riot answering any of the request on the tribunal forum.
What way do we have to correct the situation ?

Thank you
There should be a way to challenge punishments and get riot to actually review cases, this is my problem with the tribunal getting suspended without any real reason or something very minor for saying like " If you dont stop im going to report" and I get suspended for threatening to report meanwhile the rest of the team as calling out things like *** and worse, and I have no way to challenge the report or get riot to do anything about the actual harassing players.

Its just pathetic that when you do try to contact support you get a copy pasta message and no support its like why the hell do peopl even support league, the only reason I do is the graphics artists are good, the actual support reps I dont know them all but I would give a thumbs down to be honest in some cases, the GM's so to speak imo need to improve support.

Now I admit this would be abused and be a waste of time for GM"s so obvious abuse would result in additonal punishent like false appeals when a person can review their own logs and see they cursed others out for example but in cases like mine I am sure that if a GM reviewd all the logs there would be a lot more punishments for players who played in the games with me.

In fact a lot of my games I end up muting everyone sometimes even some peeps I knew I remove from my list for comments like ******, or just being annoying I dont care who they are they get muted and auto removed from friend, although that is not as common as playing random ranked solo or something with trolls questiong how you play in combat and wanting you to feed, in fact I just went like 9 kills 6 deaths but at the very begining I had like no deaths at all period until everyone started derping out and running in blind to obvious traps instead if they would have ward and supported properly I could have picked them off 1 by 1 but because of peeps argue over how I play it was derp up big times and due to the fact there was no way to communicate after having to mute them all for questiong how I play after a game has started.

Norwenna

02-04-2013

bump

Norwenna

02-08-2013

well after 2 month i have done enough i'm tired of trying

no thanks to your support or forum admin who refuse to answer anything or help

**** off riot, ill stay playing dota2

RaptorJesusss

02-09-2013

Bump

Fudouri

02-09-2013

Just as an fyi.

Lytes most recent post on the tribunal said that they had reviewed EVERY case.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudouri View Post
Hot pot. Mongolian BBQ. Korean BBQ. Shabu Shabu. Fondue. Just saying...
They prepare everything for you. You don't cut the slabs of meat, make the seasoning, or melt the fondue.

As far as the people saying it would be abused, the Tribunal is already abused. No system is perfect. Thing is, it should work similar to the Tribunal. If someone wants to appeal a case, it has to be on something that was automated; basically, you can't appeal 2 week suspensions or permabans because those are manually handed down by Riot. You can contest 1 week, 3 day, and warnings. If you contest them, they get sent back in to a special section of the Tribunal for judges with high accuracy ratings to review your case again, and vote to "send for appeal" or "keep punishment." If it's sent for an appeal, a Rioter can review it themselves and lift the ban themselves if they can see where the voters are coming from.

Now, as for forgiveness on Riot for goofing: appealed warnings get all their honor back, and time suspensions get a small IP booster (1 day for 3 days, 5 win for weeklongs) and an apology letter. If the appeal doesn't go through, a letter is sent out anyway saying how far it got, and whether a Rioter denied the appeal or if the select judges decided not to have it forwarded, and the time ban goes on as usual.