[Champion&Artwork] Rado, The Wing of Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaztheon

01-28-2013

Dankana, The Wing of Death
**Changed name to Dankana from Rado

Attachment 603671
(Click to enlarge)

Champion Artwork

Attachment 601370
(Click to enlarge)

Champion Information

Faction : The Rakkor Tribe
Birth place : Mount Targon Battle Ground (After death)
Weapon : Cursed Blade of Mount Targon / Cursed decayed left hand
Race : Half Undead (From cursed weapon)
Type : Fighter, Melee, Ranged(Ultimate form), Carry, Tank
Related : Pantheon
Hatred : Every Faction (Very hate Noxus) but Rakkor

Lore

Under construction will be update soon if people interested

Status

HEALTH 420 (+85)
ATTACK DAMAGE 43.5 (+4.5)
HEALTH REGEN 5 (+0.7)
ATTACK SPEED 0.650 (+3%)
MANA 200 (+50)
ARMOR 10.5 (+4.5)
MANA REGEN 5 (+0.8)
MAGIC RES 30 (+0)
RANGE 125
MOV SPEED 350

Damage : llllllllll
Health : lll/lllllll
Magic : l/lllllllll
Difficulty : lllllll/lll

Skill

Attachment 603676
[Passive] Rage of the Death
- Every 3 AD will give 1.5 HP bonus to Dankana (permanent)

Attachment 603654
[Q] Claw of the Pestilence : Range 350 / Deal (80/120/160/200/240 dmg [+1.0ad])
- Side effect : Bleed (-10/15/20/25/30 hp per second [bleed for 3 second])
- Dankana Dash into the enemy and slash his claw deal damage to enemy make them tremble in pain

Attachment 603653
[W] Cursed Blade : Range 125 / Deal (50/100/150/200/250 dmg [+0.5ad])
- Side effect : Fear ( Panic uncontrol for 1 second every skill level)
- Dankana stab an enemy with double side blade coated with undead essence make enemy panic and lost their mind for a moment

Attachment 603655
[E] Azure Flame : Range 150 (AoE) / Deal (20/30/40/50/60 dmg per second [+0.8 ad]
- Side Effect : Lost HP(self) 1% when Activated / -15 Armor and Magic Resist to enemy
- Dankana burn himself with the blue flame of vengeance dealing damage to himself and enemy per second

Attachment 603656
[R] Wing of Vengeance : Range (N/A) / Bonus 250/500/750 hp when activate / Bonus armor & mag res 20/30/40 / Ultimate form Duration 10/15/20 second
- Side Effect : Transform to Azure flame form
- Type Swap : Change Attack range from 125 to 500 (Bonus damage 20/40/60dmg when in Ultimate form)
- Dankana release his hatred and change his form to Angel of death give him defensive bonus when he's in this form

Character pick

I will show you the meaning of pain...

Move 1 : It's burning....
Move 2 : The Pain make it stop...
Move 3 : Suffer....
Attack 1 : Kill....
Attack 2 : Die....
Attack 3 : Taste fear.....
Azure flame Activate 1 : Agghhhhhhh
Azure flame Activate 2 : Share my suffer...
Taunt 1 : Your throat is mine
Taunt 2 : My claw... Your face.....
Taunt (Special Noxus) : Die you savages.....
Joke 1 : Your brain look tasty....
Joke 2 : Brains....
Joke (Pantheon) : I will light your oven my lord (Yes a baker)
Die 1 : Peace at last....
Die 2 : It's so beautiful
Ult Activate 1 : Haaaagghhhhhh Nothing can stop me now (burn and change form)
Ult Activate 2 : GhhhrrRRaahhh FEAR ME.......
Ult Activate (vs Noxus) : BURN YOU FILTH...

Zaztheon

01-28-2013

like or criticize feel free to say !

Zaztheon

01-30-2013

bump update quote

The5lacker

01-30-2013

...Half undead? How the bloody hell can you be half undead? Either you died and were returned to life, you're still alive, or you're dead. The only in-between in that particular group IS undead.

You list attributes like you're planning a link page to a wiki article. Is he melee or ranged? Is he a mage or a fighter? Does he carry a team, or is he a tank? Make up your mind.

Attack damage scales too well into late game considering his attack speed. Though you haven't given any actual numbers on his abilities like cooldowns, damages, whether they apply on-hit effects, etc. I can only assume he'll have at least one ability with a short enough cooldown to abuse Trin Force more than Ez.

Overall he looks like something thrown together because "I like all these things because they are cool and I like them." There is no thematic link between any of his abilities, at least none that I can figure out from your atrocious grammar, and no real synergy either.

Zaztheon

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
...Half undead? How the bloody hell can you be half undead? Either you died and were returned to life, you're still alive, or you're dead. The only in-between in that particular group IS undead.

You list attributes like you're planning a link page to a wiki article. Is he melee or ranged? Is he a mage or a fighter? Does he carry a team, or is he a tank? Make up your mind.

Attack damage scales too well into late game considering his attack speed. Though you haven't given any actual numbers on his abilities like cooldowns, damages, whether they apply on-hit effects, etc. I can only assume he'll have at least one ability with a short enough cooldown to abuse Trin Force more than Ez.

Overall he looks like something thrown together because "I like all these things because they are cool and I like them." There is no thematic link between any of his abilities, at least none that I can figure out from your atrocious grammar, and no real synergy either.
Half undead? : His body isn't full rotten yet his heart still beating he is half dead and alive by his cursed blessed weapon (it will come up in lore) but for sure he will live in pain forever from burning curse
He is likely Maliken / Soul keeper (Hon and Dota has this kind of champion why LoL can't ??) / (Change from and become very strong in a moment)
and yes English is not even my main language it just an idea. so no grammar police offensive please ? thank you

The5lacker

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radamanchang View Post
oh well another grammar police hater
Disregarding that, I still made valid points. This concept doesn't make much thematic sense and lacks any real synergy other than "A dude who runs in and kills dudes."

Radamanchang

01-30-2013

Quote:

Yeah you grammar nazi kid you can't even think you own but yet you can make a pathetic comment to other. oh well... hater = loser anyway
*think your own

Zaztheon

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radamanchang View Post
Hey hey remove that page >.> . . . . no fighting

Ignored Mabotofu

01-30-2013

Quote:

lol comment from lv 26 player

AmnÚsiÓ

01-30-2013

Wow :O Soul keeper xD