New Champion Idea @ Riot, @Morello, @Lyte, @Ironstylus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keskintilki

01-30-2013

I would like to begin with a disclaimer, so here it goes:

This champion idea is pretty much a work in progress; therefore I do not yet have concrete numbers on base stats. I do, however, have a kit that I really think is good.

Without further ado, here is the kit, let me know if you like my idea.

Pre-face: I imagine this champion to be from the Void. I think features that would highlight blood abilities and or healing abilities would work. (An ant like creature would be interesting concept) The champion is to be a support champion. I didn’t see too many support champions that were not mana reliant so I figured I would build one.

Kur’Ban, The Devoted/Altruist

Here is my list of abilities:

Passive: Regenerates 1% (+1% for each ally nearby) of max health every 5 seconds. (700 range)

Ability 1 (Q):
Upon initial cast creates a shield for 10% of Max HP (can be cast on an ally or a minion) (10% max of your own HP, not targets). If the shield is broken stuns all enemy champions within range for 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 seconds. Can be activated again to break shield and stun for half duration.

(625 cast range, 150 stun range.) Cost is 5%HP, 12s CD.

Ability 2 (W) (Mimic):
Active: Equates the resistances of all allies to the highest available resistance of nearby allies. (Armor & MR)
Passive: Increases resistance by 4,6,8,10 (this may be a little low).

(700 Range) Active cost is 5% HP. CD 35,30,25,20s.

Ability 3 (E) (Diffuse): (wanted Transfusion, but its taken..)
Sacrifices 10,11,12,13,14,15% of Max HP to heal targeted ally for 10,13,16,19,22,25% + (.0125AP)% Can be cast on self.

If cast on an enemy deals deals 10,11,12,13,14,15% + (.0075)% hp damage and heals self for 50% of damage dealt.

(700 Range) 20,19,18,17,16,15s CD.

Ultimate (R) (Blood Pact): All allies within range have a shared HP pool 5,10,15s.

(700 Range) 120,90,60s CD

Keskintilki

01-30-2013

Feel free to comment on concept, input is welcome.

Keskintilki

01-30-2013

Down-voted without any feedback?? Well then, thanks for the "constructive" feed back I guess.

ViperKilo

01-30-2013

upvoted to counter down vote

Havoc202

01-30-2013

Same. I hate trolls

RogueVector

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperKilo View Post
upvoted to counter down vote
Upvoting just to counter someone's downvote is worse, since the net result is two wasted votes for no feedback whatsoever. If you like this champion, upvote. If you dislike the champion, downvote. The downvoter disliked, therefore he downvoted. Fair enough, to me.

This Champion is missing Base stats (Health, Mana, Attack Damage etc.) which I consider should be there before posting, but you've already covered that. I'd advise checking up champion stats on the League wiki to give you a better idea of concrete numbers.

Passive is rather worrying. Assuming you have a lane partner, that's almost as good as Garen's passive but without the ability for an enemy player to disrupt it. Once you have a second lane partner (allied jungle, for example) it becomes better than Garen's passive. Potentially OP in the laning phase and when roaming. This is especially true because this champion has a Health based resource for skills.

Q: Decent shield mechanic. Tweak the numbers (10% max HP? Might be better if it were 10% current HP. Also, a 3 second stun is OP, especially with the potential to be stunning an entire team for that long. 2 Second stuns are considered the upper limit) and you'll be fine.

W: Missing duration, depending on which the skill is either useless or gamebreaking. If allies have armor values 60, 20, 20 and you use W, it becomes 60, 60, 60. This would apply for all allies in range... that's pretty OP right there, given that you're effectively giving a 40 armor buff to all allies in range. When paired with Malphite/Rammus (who use Armor for scaling) and an ADC (who'd be building for damage, this is likely gamebreaking.

E: Its a mix between Vlad's Transfusion and a Heal, all based off percentage health? Very powerful, maybe too much so. Too flexible as well.

R: So if one ally dies, you all die? Uhm... might want to rework that.

Overall, the champion is too strong, numbers wise and mechanics wise. His kit is a mix of an AP carry and a support, and that doesn't mesh well.

Megacrazed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Like the idea, it's a support and tank.

couple questions:

-does the ult mean something like this: team hp bars fill to max, but the max number is the sum total of all current health and all bars drop at same rate and divide health evenly at the end?

-How does the healing and shielding interact with it ('cause soraka with this could serious equal broken depending on how it deals with this)?

Suggestions:

might want to put some anti-troll mechanics on the R and give an idea on the range.
Why Anti troll? 'cause I could so see someone taking this guy naked into a late game team fight saying "FOCUS ME!"

RogueVector

01-30-2013

Actually now that I think about that R is really broken as a game mechanic; R + heals would mean that normally single target, powerful heals would be rather broken. Yi and GP come to mind here.

Pixel Spark

01-31-2013

But if all the allies nearby have a shared HP pool, then Garen can one shot the entire team with his ult!