@Riot - do you guys have any plans to make another game w/ LoL lore?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyropuss

10-18-2010

Tower defense.

owait.

Krathalos

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSim View Post
There is an iPhone tower defense game...
Yeah, but it's horrible.

There are too many tower defense games, and the LoL one is really bad in comparison to all of them.

I'd love to see another game with LoL lore, though. One that we get to play as the champion instead of as a summoner controlling the champion would be great.

Wu Thuong

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoculus View Post
Revenge Of the Fallen League

aka ROFL
no way riot would fail by releasing a title like this

anyway there has been a suggestion a long time ago, which alot of people were positive about... something like a single player mode in LoL where you could play a small RPG-Like Story mode with every champ.

I think thats a great idea, because it can be turned into a semi-tutorial to learn how to play the champ properly

MathMage

10-18-2010

RPG. Single-player/coop RPG. Screw this MMO business. Build the LoL lore into a coherent storyline. I would pay money for that. Real money, not those Monopoly bills I sent Microsoft for Halo.

Better yet--do it as a joint venture with BioWare. BioWare supplies some of the established RPG base that results in consistent success; Riot supplies the pure creativity that results in wild success.

It could become massively complicated, given the number of established characters. But the world's wide open.

EDIT: Wu Thuong's idea would be nice too.

Ravel

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
RPG. Single-player/coop RPG. Screw this MMO business. Build the LoL lore into a coherent storyline. I would pay money for that. Real money, not those Monopoly bills I sent Microsoft for Halo.
I agree - I would pay a lot for an RPG of this sort. First thing I would do would be to visit Bandle City

Maltandbagels

10-18-2010

Quote:

Better yet--do it as a joint venture with BioWare. BioWare supplies some of the established RPG base that results in consistent success; Riot supplies the pure creativity that results in wild success.

It could become massively complicated, given the number of established characters. But the world's wide open.

EDIT: Wu Thuong's idea would be nice too.
this

Delthanin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Quote:
Agreed. RPG would be the best way to make use of the lore, and more people would actually pay attention to it.